Four Fair Maidens

Beginne am Anfang

The blue boy was now in front of the third sister of the Maison,Dana...

Dana:Hee hee hee...I've been waiting for you,I have,Champion. Me Pokemon and I are burning up to face you...Let's get on with it,then! 

She sends out Moltres,Articuno and Regice while Damie sent out Sparky,Jet and Torrent.

Sparky uses Thunder Wave to slow down Articuno while Jet uses Focus Blast on Regice and Torrent uses Rain Dance.

Articuno uses Reflect,Moltres uses Tailwind and Regice uses Thunder Wave as well on Jet.

Sparky does great with Thunder on Articuno and takes it out.

Jet is still fast enough to attack so he uses Aqua Jet on Moltres for a heavy hit.

Torrent then manages to hit both remaining Pokemon with Rock Slide and he clears the field.

Dana then puts Regirock,Zapdos and Registeel in their place.

The tailwind on the opposing side disappeared.

Damie sent out Spiral in place of Jet and had him use Nasty Plot.

Torrent then uses Waterfall on Registeel and gets the flinch.

Sparky uses Thunderbolt on Zapdos for heavy damage.

Zapdos uses Drill Peck on Spiral for a bit of damage.

Regirock uses Rock Slide on both Torrent and Spiral doing quite a bit.

Sparky then finishes Zapdos with Quick Attack and Spiral does the same with Dark Pulse on Registeel.

Torrent then beats Regirock with Waterfall.

Damie:Phew...Nice and intense.

Dana:Whisht! To think I'd lose! I wasn't holding back in the slightest! Don't I look a right fool for underestimating the power of the Champion? But...ehh...Hehehe...It was really good fun,wasn't it?

Damie:Yes. You're very talented.

Dana:I've devoted my whole life to battling,and now at last I've got a purpose. I'm going to keep getting stronger...Then I'll surely beat you! So until I do,you'd better not loose now!

Damie:

(Greta and Maylene wrestling transition)

Damie:Okay. One more and then I'm gone. I gotta get ready for the adventure in the next region.

The last and oldest of the Chatelaine sisters...

Green Lady:I'm the eldest of us four Battle Chatelaine sisters,Morgan

Green Lady:I'm the eldest of us four Battle Chatelaine sisters,Morgan. And I'm delighted and excited! 

Damie:Me too!

Morgan:Let's get started with the battle at once,and mind yourself that you don't lose! I tell you,I may not be a top-class Trainer...But I put everything I am into treating you to the loveliest battle you've ever had!

Damie nods and tosses out Crystal,Volcan and Emerald onto a platform.

Morgan does the same with Virizion,Cobalion and Latias.

Crystal uses Body Slam to flatten the dragon who then uses Calm Mind.

The pad rotates both Latias and Crystal into Emerald and Virizion.

The grass warrior uses Protect but it didn't work as Emerald went for Double Team.

She then uses Aerial Ace but is not given the KO due to a Coba Berry.

Virizion uses Stone Edge but it misses her due to the evasion.

Damie's panel switches to Volcan and he locks himself into Fire Blast due to Choice Scarf.

He lands his hit on the legend and takes it down.

Morgan then sends in Terrakion but it switches to Cobalion.

Volcan Fire Blasts again and hits it hard enough for the finish.

The panel changes to Latias and Damie's changes to Crystal.

It uses Dragon Pulse and Crystal beats it with Body Slam.

The panels then switch to Cobalion and Volcan.

Volcan manages to land a final Fire Blast on them,only leaving Terrakion.

Damie switches to Crystal who has to faint to a Sacred Sword.

He then sends in Thorton who can use Seed Bomb for the victory.

Morgan:Just the outcome I would expect...Honestly,I'm not telling fibs! You really are the Trainer I thought you were,aren't you now,pet?

Damie looks surprised at the word "pet."

Morgan:Heh heh...Might I ask something? Would you consider becoming the owner here? I suppose we'd feel safe trusting you with the Battle Maison name? 

Damie:Whoa. She must be impressed that much.

Morgan:No more talk about it now,but do consider the idea,won't you,pet?

Damie:Alrighty.

She then happily walks off while Damie does the same with him heading out,so he could get ready.

Damie:That was a good day of battling! And I've got many more along the way. Here I come,new adventures!