Four Fair Maidens

Start from the beginning

Nita:Wahey! That was such great fun! You really are a strong one,Trainer! It's been a long time since I've been defeated like that! So...

Damie:That was great fun. I'm glad I was able to get here.

Nita:Oh,you bold thing! Come here.

She walks up and kisses his cheeks.

Nita:Hee hee hee. I'll be waiting for you!

She then returns to the upstairs area while Damie got off the stage to try another battle style.

(Cheryl and Marley having a picnic with Damie transition)

Damie was now going to challenge the second Chatelaine...

Blue Girl:Uh-um...I-I'm Evelyn...

Damie:Aww...You're so cute.

She blushes red.

Evelyn:U-um...You really are a strong Trainer,aren't you,dear guest? Ah...I don't want to fight...You look too scary...I want to go home...

Damie:Don't worry,you can do it!

Evelyn:O-oh! I'm so sorry!!! I know how fed up my sister would be if she heard me saying such things! L-let's just have a battle,shall we? I'll do my best! Honestly,I really will! You can fight with all we've got!

Damie nods.

Evelyn sends out Entei and Suicune while Damie sent out Sparky and Terry.

Sparky used Thunderbolt on Suicune for half while Terry used Earthquake.

The duo then took an Icy Wind but Sparky fainted from Sacred Fire.

Evelyn sends in Latios while Damie brought out Jack.

Jack takes down Suicune with Aura Sphere and Terry uses Swords Dance.

Entei comes back in Suicune's stead but is taken down by by Close Combat with Terry fainting as well.

Evelyn then sends out Raikou and Damie sends in Echo.

Jack uses Dragon Pulse to beat Latios and Raikou uses Thunderbolt on Echo to no effect.

He then uses Ice Punch to pop its balloon that kept it in the air.

Jack uses Me First to take Raikou's move,Shadow Ball and hits back with it. Winning the match.

Evelyn:Hah...Hah...You're so strong...And so scary...I can't take any more...Um...Dear guest...I'm s-so sorry...

Evelyn:I...I tried as hard as I could,but...I'm so knackered...I'll keep trying harder,so...please...You must challenge me to a Double Battle again...

Damie nods causing the shy girl to smile as she goes to the second floor.

(Shelly and Courtney having an argument before Damie comes and calms them transition)