Epilogue: How I Met a Millionaire

"Okay, I got the license. What's next on the list?" Brandon asked Gabriella one afternoon. They were sitting on the couch in his house, preoccupied with preparing for their wedding (Gabriella had officially moved in with him upon his request). Brandon was ticking off the checkboxes on their list of things to do. They had insisted on doing everything themselves and had politely turned down help from their family and friends. Needless to say, they were thoroughly enjoying themselves planning their own wedding as very few couples actually throw their own weddings exactly the way they want it.

"Venue. Usually those are the hardest to get because you're supposed to book them in advance," Gabriella said.

"Gabriella, you're forgetting who you're getting married to," Brandon winked at her. "Leave it to me, I can get anything done." Gabriella turned to him with an arched eyebrow and trailed her fingers down his chest.

"Okay Mr. I-can-do-anything. What did you have in mind?"

"Hmm... I don't think I should tell you what I have on my mind right now." Brandon's voice became husky as his own hands snuck around her waist. Gabriella smiled and slipped her hand between his shirt buttons, her fingers feeling cool against his skin.

"Then tell me about the venue," She breathed.

"Angel, please. Not while you have your hands in there. You're distracting me to pieces," Brandon rasped. Gabriella pulled back and sat up straight, tucking her hair back.

"Okay then. I'll save that for later," She said demurely, making Brandon laugh.

"When did you get so beguiling? That's my role."

"I can play that game too." She said, rubbing her knee against his. Brandon purred at the feeling before clearing his throat.

"Who am I marrying? An angel or a siren?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Don't let your mind wander just yet. We have a wedding to plan," Gabriella reminded him. He sighed happily.

"Just a few more days before I can make you mine." Gabriella laughed.

"Barry honey, you don't have to wait a few more days for that. I'm already yours." Brandon's heart soared at that and he leaned forward.

"Okay, then I better get this venue fixed up fast."

"Sassie wants to be the maid of honor... Teddy will be the ring bearer... Peter will be the best man..." Gabriella counted off items on her fingers. "Oh! And we also need to send out wedding invitations."

"I already invited all our family and friends, is there anyone else?"

"I wanted to invite my friends from Little Dove Center," Gabriella said inquiringly.

"Of course! We can't forget them." Brandon nodded vigorously.

"And my old boss, Jess. She's a good friend of mine too."

"Consider her invited. I'll send the invites out right away. We're gonna have everybody there!" Gabriella laughed again, infected by Brandon's gusto.

 We're gonna have everybody there!" Gabriella laughed again, infected by Brandon's gusto