𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯.

Start from the beginning

Very heavy on the slide, what happen👀

Bri💕
I'm weak now Lani wanna pop outsideee😭

Wait that just reminded me this girl I know having a birthday bash at starlets, wanna go?

Sammy💘
Dead ass, Kai got our sis fucked up😂

Wait who the girl sis?

Bubbles
Y'all met her before at one of my hostings

Bri💕
Ohh, red hair right?

Yeah she was cool

Yeahh she invited me to her party a couple days ago

Say slidee👀

Bri💕
Yark, Streets is calling😭🥳

And Ima answer!

Sammy💘
It's giving bout to hit the clubs & dance like a stripper🤪

Bri💕
That's what it's feeling like

Heavy on that, feeling like showing my ass😚

Bri💕
Oh my sis showing off tonight😂😂!

And is! Bri lmk when you otw

Bri💕
Bet ittt

Sammy💘
Let me know too!
Boutta start getting ready as well😂

Bri hearted this message

Lani locked her phone back with new plans for the night and got up from the couch, pulling her tight shorts down as she stretched before looking at her car.

"Can't stay in tonight girly.. Mommy boutta hit clubs and dance like a stripper, aye." She stuck her tongue out before she bent over twerking for a few seconds.

Lani looked over at her cat and cuddles just stared at her with a blank look making her laugh, before she got back up.

She scratched behind her cats ear before turning off the tv and making her way up to her room, hearing a small thud as her cat quickly followed her.

Looking at the time, Lani saw it was already almost 9 and had some time, since bri wasn't most likely to get to her house til 11- almost midnight.

She didn't have to rush but she couldn't move slow either, cause she was good for taking her time and losing track of time, makeup barely done with only five minutes left.

Wrapping her hair up, she put a scarf over her hair and made her way to the bathroom, turning on the shower water.

It ran, getting to the scalding hot temperature that she liked and waited for it to get hot while texting her friend bubbles that her and her friends were coming to her party.