Being Seduced by a Naga Pharaoh [NSFW]

It's been five millennia since the last time he ruled the world: a true living God amongst men. He remembers the days of luxury, of worship and adoration from humans who worshipped him on his throne of gilded gold.

The Pharaoh was gifted with many extravagances: golds and silks, fruits so sweet that they were fed to him by the hand of his servants. His followers took to his bed if he deemed them worthy, taking hundreds of lovers and filling them with bountiful delight from his cocks, filling them to the brim with his potent seed.

The days of taking lovers of all who he deemed worthy to have him in a private matter, taking his cocks until they were filled with bountiful pride and his seed.

Those days were the prime of his existence, now it was filled with the curse of loneliness, slowly forgotten from generations moving on without him.

Thousands of years of isolation diminished the idea of being found again by mortals until destiny brought you to come into his life so easily.

It seemed like some beautiful miracle that you accidentally stumbled across his tomb: dishevelled and visibly frightened by his much larger appearance; his Highness was quick to find something so alluring and cute about you. His onyx scales gleamed like marble, golden eyes and torso speckled with flecks of the same colour, glossy white hair that glowed like moonglow.

You quivered easily, large eyes blubbering with small tears, pinpricking the corner of your tear ducts, outweighing whether to flee or stay. He was quick to settle your beating heart, soothing you to the temptation that suited him best.

You see, five thousand years is a very long time without the warmth of a naked body beside him, and for the Pharaoh, he was deprived of the touches, the warmth of a stretched hole to keep his heat satiated, his adoration for a lover blossoming once again.

"Do not be afraid, sweet thing," he soothed, stretching a hand to smooth your wild hair back, revealing your face to him, dusted with a light cut just above his eyebrow. You were still way smaller compared to his stature, and he knew, you would be perfect. "I will take care of you."

His hazy golden eyes lured you to his satisfaction, calming your heart as he claimed your trust, soon holding you in his large hands to his broad chest, touching and groping areas of you that you had never thought could've been touched by another. His touches were needy, desperate, telling you how much he needed another.

The Naga Pharaoh was pleased: his hypnotisation still worked fantastically, and soon, he was pulling and tugging on your clothes, pulling you closer to him as he pressed heated kisses to your revealed flesh, kisses to your face and finally your lips.

You gasped lightly against his mouth, earning the smile to grace his features, a rumble tumbling out his chest as he kissed you deeply. Teeth lightly clashing, his serpent tongue was long as it prodded your bottom lip, and eagerly, you opened your mouth to accommodate him.

He was satisfied with your meek moans, how your touches were just as needy albeit there was a bashfulness to the way you held him; the way you clutched his chest. His Highness marvelled at your body, curves perfect for him to hold, and he knew, you would have the perfect cunt to fuck.

His kisses continued, peppering your body, a warmth spreading through your chest as if a recent fire had been kindled, igniting your core aflame. Whatever was in his saliva was warming you down to your core.

His fingers did the remaining work, stretching your holes gently with his fingers, his other hand pumping around one of his engorged cocks, begging to have one or both of them inside you.

He started gently, hissing in bliss as his cock was sunken into your core, urgently and rapidly fucking into you, using his precum from his other cock as lubrication to get your hole slick for your other hole.

You squeaked and mewled, bouncing on him as you urged your hips further and further towards your climax, his cocks pumping, snapping his hips with vigour and in need to come inside you, to claim you as his.

The Pharaoh's cocks stilled suddenly as they came inside you, groaning from the force and how they quickly filled you with his seed. There was more than he had expected, more than he was prepared for, your holes overflowing with cum and creaming as you came around them too.

For the first time in five thousand years, the barrier to his tomb was opened, and he could finally unleash himself to the world once again, with you by his side as his mate and Queen.