The Pictures

A/N: I edited these pictures myself to give them a more vintage and old camera look.

So if you like it and want more let me know!

I can even make a separate one doing backstories for all of these pictures.

Let me know!

ALSO SPOILERS FOR ST4 VOL. 2!!

xx - Cas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A silent fight, the most brutal one thus far. You stare at the wall, sitting still on your bed, wanting to get up but you just can bring yourself to do so. You felt hollowed out, gutted. 

What was left of you to fight?

There was a knock on your bedroom doorway, it was Steve, your older brother, with Dustin at his side. "Hey, you okay sis?" Steve asks softly, you didn't even have it in you to respond. You just sat there, one of Eddie's rings in your hand. "Y/n.. Please just talk.." Dustin said, just begging to know you were still present.

All you could do was lower your head, and just cry. Steve and Dustin looked at each other, before quickly coming to your aid. They sit on either side of you, holding you tight as you wept. "I just want him back.." You sob loudly as they never broke the embrace. "I know.. me too.." Dustin croaks, feeling the tears swell in his eyes. The three of you sit there a while, until you're finally calm enough to speak full sentences.

"Why are you guys here? I thought you were volunteering at the high school.." You mutter as you stare at your lap and your fidgeting fingers, not being able to make eye contact. 

"Well we were, and then we made a pit stop.." Steve replied as he handed you a box.

"What is this?" You question, it looks new, how can something be new when the whole town is in shambles. You finally look up at Steve and he's holding your camera, "Remember how you said you lost it?" Steve finally says. With a gasp, you quickly swipe it from his hands. 

"You took my camera?? Steve!! This is my one true possession!" You snap as your grip is like a mother and her lost child. 

Steve rolls his eyes, groaning as his patience wears thin. "Will you just listen?! I knew how much the pictures you take on it meant to you, so I.."

You feel Dustin move and swat Steve's arm from behind you. "Ow!" Steve says.. "Son of a bitch, fine.. WE thought it would be a good idea to develop them for you." You looked over at Dustin and he just nodded.

"We didn't know when to give it to you, because we had no idea Eddie was gonna.." Steve hesitated. Knowing that it was you and Dustin who were there with him when he died. "Well, you know.." He stammered out uncomfortably. You just nod, tracing the edges of the box with your fingers. "Do you want to look at them with me?" You turn to Dustin and Steve, they both nod. As you open the box, the tears start to swell in your eyes.

Eddie was gone, but with these, you had him forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Photos: