Photo Booth

You stroll through the crowded mall on Eddie's arm. 

Window shopping was a pastime for you guys, you loved it when Eddie picked out things for you to wear.

You guys decide to rest somewhere, settling in the food court, you sat at an empty table.

You bought Eddie the most beautiful ring for him to wear.

He loves it, staring and admiring it, wearing it proudly on his right hand.

"Please let me buy you something, y/n." Eddie begs, he felt guilty you planned this and he was empty handed.

"No! I picked out that ring for you weeks ago. You don't have to get me anything in return." 

He groans at your reply, suddenly behind you, you hear giggling.

It's a group of people around a giant box, coming in and out from behind the curtain.

It was a photo booth.

You smiled and thought that he would protest, so you thought it would be easy for him to be okay with not getting you anything.

"Hey Eds.. there is something.." You started.

Eddie's eyes widened, "Anything baby! no matter what it is."

You motioned to the photo booth behind you. "Want to take some pics?"

Eddie's eyes fixate on the giant box, and he looks at you with a raised eyebrow, but you never change your mind.

With that, his look turns to a grin as he stands up, grabbing your hand.

He wasn't one for pictures, but seemed really excited.

You approached the box and moved the curtain, climbing inside.

Eddie puts in two dollars to pay for it and it does a countdown.

"3, 2, 1!"

You both embrace each other in a tight hug, smiling wide.

Flash!

"3, 2, 1!"

As you smile doing the hand sign for rock n roll, he does the devil horns with his fingers and sticks out his tongue.

Flash!

"3, 2, 1!"

You just look at each other and laugh, forgetting it's there.

Flash!

As the last one counts down, he cups your face and draws you closer to him.

"3, 2, 1!"

As it counts down, Eddie kisses you softly, suddenly everything fades away, and it's just you and Eddie.

Flash!

You smile and pull away, leaning in for one last kiss as the pictures print.

You climb out to collect the pictures and stop at the printing station on the side.

The pictures fall out and they were everything you thought they'd be and more.

You collect the 2 strips, one for each of you.

"Thank you baby." You say with a smile.

"Anything for you princess.." He says as he kisses your head. "those are keepers for sure."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you got home, you immediately put it on your nightstand, keeping it safe there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some days later you're getting ready for a date with Eddie, you smile and hold up the pictures. 

You hear his van pull up and you run outside your house.

He's there, already opening the door for you.

He gets into his side and pulls off.

As you're driving, you notice something. The photo booth pictures are resting on the dashboard.

You smiled and just grabbed his hand, intertwining your fingers.

"What's that for princess?" Eddie purrs.

"Nothing, I just love you." You say softly.

He squeezes your hand and smiles. "I love you too, sweetheart."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This one was kinda short but FUCK IT IT'S CUTE! Thank you for reading! xx -cas