Wayne

You stood in front of Eddie's door, your heart was pounding. 

You and Eddie have been going out for two months, and tonight was the night you met his only blood family.

You were going to meet his uncle.

Eddie's met your family and they absolutely love him, especially your little brother.

Taking a deep breath, you knock on the door gently.

The door opens and Eddie is on the other side, smiling at you. 

"Dinner's almost ready, come in, princess." He says as he opens the door for you, only letting you in if you kiss him.

So you stand on your tippy toes and give him a soft kiss, he just smiles, moving out of your way.

You smile back at him and make your way inside. You take off your shoes and walk to the kitchen.

"Whatcha makin?" You say as you stand behind Eddie.

"Pasta, is that okay?" He says, glancing over at you.

You nod, "Of course, I brought a pie over that my mom made." 

You motion the tray in your hand. "She says hi."

Eddie smiles and takes the tray, setting it on the table.

"How nice," He says as he puts his hands on your sides, lifting you to sit on the counter.

You happily jump up and suddenly you're at eye level with him. 

"now I know how you came out so sweet." Eddie purrs as he kisses you, cupping your face.

You kiss back happily, you were so nervous but somehow Eddie could make those feelings disappear.

He wraps your leg around his torso and hugs you tightly. 

"I missed you today.." He murmurs into your shoulder.

You start to giggle, "You saw me in school today, silly."

He groans, "I know, but then I had to come home and wait here without you!

You just smile, kissing his head. "I missed you too." You coo as you stroke his hair.

Looking over at the stove next to you, you notice that the water is boiling.

"Did you put the salt in the water?" You ask as he pulls away. Eddie looks at you puzzled, "You need to put salt in the water to cook pasta?"

Hopping down from the counter, you laugh at his remark and start looking for the salt.

After some looking you picked it up, putting some in as the steam rose in your face.

"Pasta." You say as you look down at the pot.

Eddie hands you the box of spaghetti like you're a surgeon and he was handing you the scalpel.

You pour in the noodles and smile at him. "Now we wait, are you making sauce?"

He nodded, "Obviously i'm making sauce y/n.. You know.. I would.." His voice trails off.

"If I knew how to make it.." He finishes.

"Eddie!" You said as you made your way back to the pantry. 

"Just get me a small pot, okay?" You say as you start rummaging through the shelves of cans and boxes.

In the way back you see a can of tomato sauce, you smile and pick it up. 

Walking over to Eddie proudly, you take the second pot and place it next to the other one cooking the pasta.