Part 37

(I'm writing this chapter high af so let me know if something doesn't make sense so i can go back)

3rd Person POV:

Chan sits on the chair by the vanity reading y/n's letter she left his eyes racing down the pages.

If you are reading this letter that means I've had the baby and am no longer here. You are all probably angry, confused and sad. But I hope that you can understand as to why I never told you all. I wanted you all to only see the positive of the baby coming into your lives. I have known the whole time and so has Jeongin. Don't be mad at him because it was at my request that he didn't say anything.

I love you all dearly with each millimeter of my heart. You have all done so much for me each and every one of you. Take care of my baby girl for me. Be the mother that I unfortunately can not be. Love her, cherish her, keep her safe and make sure she knows I love her very much.

Thank you over and over again thank you. For bringing a light into my life I never thought that I could have. You all have changed me for the better. You taught me to love in a healthy way. Please don't be sad. Be happy, for me. Chan, Jisung, changbin, seungmin, lix, Jeongin, Hyunjin and lee know I may not be here with you physically but know I am always with you. I will be scolding all of your asses from up above or down below.

Take care of yourselves. Make sure to eat all of your meals and drink plenty of water even when you don't want to. When the world feels like it's crashing down and you just want to give up push harder. Because you are gifted a beautiful life with beautiful people. And though my time spent here with all of you was short I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Take care of each other. Yes, it may be hard right now but you will all be okay. If you want to hurt yourself know I'll stay with you. Just remember it's better to be held then holding on but If there is one thing I know for sure is that you will all be okay. I love you.

~y/n

Chan starts choking out sobs his hand going to his chest holding it as it gets harder to breath. A nauseous feeling washing over his body the note sinking into his mind. Chan's panick attack caught the attention of lee know and Yeji the both of them running over to him.

"Chan whats wrong?!" Yeji asks quickly. Lee know takes the note from Chan's hand reading it while Yeji peers over his shoulders following along.

The both of them look up at Chan also in a state of shock as well. Yeji goes to Chan standing in front of him. She places her hand on his head pulling him in. Chan's head leans against the front of her stomach as he cries. Yeji runs her hands through his hair attempting to sooth the both of them but mainly him.

"It will be okay.." she whispers. She looks up at lee know for reassurance but only sees blank empty eyes as if reading this He lost his meaning for everything.

Yeji tries hard keeping herself together not letting a single tear fall. She looks down to see his whole body shaking his emotions overwhelming his body. Yeji steps back squatting down on Chan's level. "I'll help you to your room, you need to lay down and rest." She tells him.

Yeji stands back up wrapping her arm around Chan's helping him stand. Lee know snaps back into reality helping her standing on his other side helping him up. The two of them walk Chan to his bedroom who hasn't said a word.

He lays in his bed trembling. "Just rest for a few hours I'll make sure things get done and will tell everyone once they are all back but you need to rest before your body gives up on you." Lee know tells him laying his hand on Chan's shoulder.

The both of them go out of his room closing the tall dark wooden door behind them. Lee know and Yeji both look at each other with panicked yet calm eyes. "We'll wait to tell anyone. We don't need more panic while they are still doing their missions." Lee know tells Yeji as they tell walk down the hall back into y/n's room. "Mm I have an upset feeling in my stomach.." Yeji tells him wrapping her arms around herself.