Part 28

____________________________________
                            ~Two weeks later~
____________________________________

3rd person POV:

"I'll drive." Y/n says to everyone as they are putting everyone's bags into the van that Jisung had brought he dropped off the SUV at the house bringing the van back that way back everyone can ride together.

"You? drive?" Hyunjin asks sarcastically while laughing. "Your funny, what if you get a bad cramp again and decide to jolt us off the road." Hyunjin asks.

"Oh now I'm fucking driving." Y/n says running to the drivers seat Hyunjin runs to the drivers seat as soon as she does the both of them pulling each other back fighting over who drives.

Everyone else goes ahead getting in the car waiting for the two to finally finish their childish games.

"IF YOU DONT LET ME DRIVE I WILL FORCE THE CHEFS TO MAKE EGGPLANTS AND CARROTS FOR EVERY MEAL A WEEK STRAIGHT." Y/n yells pulling at his waist.

"YOU WOULDNT DARE." Hyunjin yells gasping fully offended by what she said. "Try me bitch." She grunts kicking behind his knee causing his leg to give out.

"YOU KICKED ME." He yells falling to the floor dramatically holding his uninjured leg.

"What are you going to do cry?" Y/n asks stepping over him opening the car door getting in.

She closes the door starting the van backing out leaving Hyunjin in the parking lot.

"YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME HERE!" Hyunjin shouts chasing after the slow moving van. Jisung and changbin are laughing historically, high from changbins weed they both smoked secretly a few minutes before they left the hospital.

"Enough, let him in." Lee know says unimpressed.

Y/n sighs laughing a little bit stopping the car putting it in park so that Hyunjin can get into the van.

Once Hyunjin steps one foot in the van she presses on the gas jolting the car a little bit making him fall. "YAH STOP BEING A BITCH." Hyunjin yells at her.

"Then stop being a pussy." She tells him sticking her tongue out.

"You both stop being so immature." Chan tells them. Y/n waits for Hyunjin to be seated and buckled before driving off.

An hour of driving goes by everyone talking loudly with one another excited to be getting home all together.

Y/n pulls into the driveway of the mansion Chan smiling excited to finally be home.

Y/n POV:

We get inside as the guards get everyone's things out of the van so that everyone can unpack aside from Chan and Jeongin I can do that for them myself.

"Okay you need to lay down." I tell Jeongin he looks at me starting to whine. "But.." he starts to say but I put my finger up to his mouth stopping him. "But nothing. The doctors said you can't be so active for the first two weeks of being home." I tell him.

He lets out a sigh stopping an unnecessary argument. He turns around walking up the stair case going to his room.

I take jeongins and Chan's big duffel bag throwing it over my shoulders.

"I can grab those." Chan tells me holding out his hand.

"Hell no your not get ur ass in bed too." I tell him giving him a glare. "Okay okay let me get there first before you kill me." He says rushing up the stairs.

"We are going to go unpack." Lee know says everyone walking up the stairs. "Okay I'm going to get a snack then I will be up to help Chan and Jeongin." I tell them.