Part. 5

3rd person POV:

Jeongin looks up at y/n pulling out his gun from in his coat. He goes over to her checking outside the office door. He doesn't see him so he slips out signaling y/n to follow. She and Jeonjin hide by a wall across from the elevator.

"You stay here while I go open the elevator once it's open you run." He tells her. Y/n's face scrunches up. "No. I don't follow your commands I'm going to go open it." She whispers back he begins to protest but she goes anyways ignoring him.

She quickly presses the button to open the elevator the door opens and she runs in.

I.N slips in right after her before the doors closes. "What the fuck was that!?" He shouts at her. "Can you shit the fuck up we still aren't done with our mission." Y/n snaps at him crossing her arms watching the numbers go down above the elevator door.

Jeongin clenches his jaw letting out an aggravated sigh. The door opens on the main floor as before there are many people and the room is loud and crowded. Y/n get tugged by her arm. She looks back to see who it is and sees Jimin. He's holding onto her hand tightly with a firm grip. She looks around and doesn't see Jeongin.

Y/n starts to panic inside her stomach tightening up. Worrying if someone has got to him. If a bangtan member has him. "Jimin." She says she throws her arms over his neck kissing his lips passionately. 

Jimin pulls away looking into her eyes. "W-where have you been!?" He asks her urgently.

"Can we please talk about this outside?" She asks he nods his head leading her out the door. "I'm sorry.." she says a tear falling from her eye. "Y/n where have you been? We've been looking for you. I was worried." He says tears falling from Jimins eyes. She cups his cheeks with her hand wiping the tears from his face with her thumb gently. "I'm so sorry." She says hugging him.

Jimin gives in hugging her tightly. "You." He says angrily. Y/n let's go looking behind her seeing Jeongin. "Let's go y/n." He says. Jimin backs up from y/n looking between Jeonjin and her piecing things together. Jimin pulls out his gun pointing it at Jeonjin.

Y/n's heart drops and her instinct kicks in to jump in front of the gun. Jimin doesn't pull the trigger yet "please Jimin...please don't shoot him." She tells him. Jeonjin takes out his gun pushing y/n to the side and pulls the trigger shooting Jimin in the stomach.

Jeongin walks away getting into the car slamming the door closed. Y/n runs to the car grabbing her phone then running back to Jimin. She dials in nine one one "hello yes a man has got shot at the casino down by fifth avenue I need an ambulance fast please he still has a pulse but I'm not sure for how much longer." She says tears falling down her face.

She hangs up the phone looking at Jimin. "It's okay...you will be okay." She says kissing his forehead.

She goes back to the car getting in slamming the door.

____________________________________                                  two hours later

Y/n POV:

Jeongin pulls up into the garage finally making it back home. I get out of the car slamming the door going inside the house it now being one in the morning. The lights are still on so I'm assuming everyone is still awake. I walk into the house storming up the stairs going into the weaponry room I see seungmin and Han but don't pay them any attention still so fucking pissed.

I take off the holster slamming it on the table along with the gun and walk out.

I go down to Chan's office on the second floor. I don't bother knocking on the door instead I just walk in. And I already see Jeongin in his office. I go over to him slamming the envelope onto his desk and start walking out. "Y/n" he says.