Part 20

Y/n POV:

I open my heavy eyes looking around but they keep trying to close. I don't know what's happening. All I can hear is a loud ringing in my ears. I look next to me and see Chan fading in and out of consciousness.

"Chan..." I mumble once my brain processes that it's Chan and what the hell is going I'm no longer fading In and out of consciousness. "Chan!" I shout starting to cry. "G-go" Chan says quietly fading in and out.

My heart starts racing panicking. I don't want to leave chan. "Y/n go they won't kill me." He tells me again. I shake my head no now visibly panicked and scared.

"Go. Please Y/n go." He says now more sternly. I see lights in the distance and I unbuckle myself falling a little bit.

I try to open the car door which isn't budging to open.

I kick it trying to loosen it up four good times trying to open it again. It still won't open and I can see many more lights coming now. "Fuck!" I mumble to myself now more pissed and panicked than anything.

I take a deep breath getting the idea to kick the rest of the glass left in the window. I do so kicking it really hard once some the the glass shattering into pieces. I crawl out of the window as the glass scrapes my body ripping up my clothes and skin.

I pull myself out by my hands pushing up I feel a horrible pain in my arm. I try not to scream from pain dragging myself out of the car. Once I get out I go to stand up but stumble falling down.

I try getting myself up as fast as possible but feel a horrible pain shooting up my ankle. Making me fall again due to pain and surprise.

My heart is pounding as I can hear their yelling get closer and the lights getting brighter the closer that they get.

I look back at Chan who is now completely unconscious. I need to try and get him out. I can get the both of us out of here in time. Right?

But Chan said to go...what if he's right? what if they do keep him alive until they find me, they want me dead and he's a way to get to me...

As much as my heart is screaming at me telling me to help get Chan on and go with the slightest chance we'd both get out of their alive but my brain is screaming just loud enough to finally get me to get up and run into the woods away from bangtan.

I'm sprinting as fast as I can away from bangtan in the opposite direction.

It's now dark out and extremely hard to see due to no near city's being around. I run stumbling here and their my ankle keeps giving out on me after horrible sharp pain every time I put weight on it.

I run and run and run until I absolutely can't run anymore. I quickly hide behind a tree before my legs gave out. I sit behind the large trunk of the three covering me as I lean on it panting fast trying to grasp for air.

I hold my chest as it's starting to hurt. I try and steady my heart beat and breathing before I have to start running again.

I give myself twelve more seconds before going back out running as fast as I can. My body in agony I'm not sure how much longer I can keep running I hear a gun shot in the distance about three miles away. It's still to close...they can catch up there's seven of them and one of me.

I run harder, I run faster, scared for not only my life but for Chan's. What if something happens to him? What if they don't care and kill him anyways? All of these thoughts are going through my head as I'm running deep into the forest trying to get far away from them.

It's dark and I don't know where I'm going. I don't know where I am. I'm lost and I'm scared. But I need to pull myself together. I need to get to everyone before it's too late.