Part 1.

Y/n POV:

"THATS NOT FUCKING FAIR NAMJOON." I scream at my brother he just sits at his desk remaining calm. "I told you your not going." He says calmly, pissing me off even more "not going my fucking ass." I walk out his office slamming his office door closed.

Walking down the halls as my heels tap on the marble floors hard and fast. "Where are you headed to princess?" Jimin asks me smirking looking me up and down. I scoff rolling my eyes going to my room slamming the door.

I grab my bag, phone, and my gun putting it in my backpack. Once I'm ready I go out of my room walking down the stairs of the huge dark mansion everything is a deep wooden brown and black very man like. Which I don't like but who am I right?

"Going to school?" Jin asks "yeah." I tell him. "Will you please talk to Namjoon about me going tonight?" I ask Jin he looks up from the news paper he's reading looking up at me with an arched eyebrow.

"I don't think that's a good idea y/n." He tells me. "You too? I'm fully capable I'm a better shooter and fighter then half of everyone In this house I'm fully capable of going on this mission." I argue throwing my hands in the air.

"Better than who me?" Jungkook laughs walking into the kitchen. "Yeah actually I am." I say rolling my eyes. "You say that...but wonder why Joon won't let you out on this mission." He says patting my head.

I swat his hand away "because he's an ass and doesn't like me." I tell him making a disgusted face at the fact he patted my head.

"He's your brother of course he likes you." Jin says sipping his coffee. "Funny. He hated me since the day I was birthed" I tell him grabbing a shake from the fridge.

"Do you need a ride to school?" Jungkook asks. "No tae is taking me....if he's even awake." I mumble I go back upstairs knocking on his bedroom door. I hear nothing and walk in. I see him lying in bed with another random girl he has wrapped around his little pinky.

He promised to take me to school and once again he's sleeping with another girl NOT taking me to school.

I make a loud gasp waking the both of them up. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" I yell fake sobbing "I COME HOME TO FIND YOU WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!?" He looks pissed making me want to break character and laugh. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! AND IM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD.." I scream swiping everything off of his nightstand.

He gets out of the bed aggressively throwing his blanket off of him. I fake cry my way out of the room slamming the door then running as fast as I can down the hallway laughing. "Serves him right I guess." Hoseok tells me laughing.

"So I'm assuming he's not taking you?" He asks me "no..I will just call a driver." I tell him. I walk out the front door meeting some guards. I pull out my phone making a call to our personal driver.

Not even a minute later he's here. I get in the back of the nice SUV closing the door. "To where miss Kim?" He asks. "School" I sigh. As I'm in the car I play around on my phone scrolling through Instagram. I look out the rear view mirror and see a black Tesla following behind.

"Turn right at the next intersection." I tell the driver. "But that's not the way to school. Mr. Kim gave me clear instructions to take you too and from school." He says "I don't give a fuck what my brother says do as I say." I tell him to which he obliged to.

He takes a right at the intersection the black tesla following. I give him more instructions telling him to switch lanes take different turns, speed up, or slow down the car behind doing the exact same.

"Okay take me to school." I tell him. He does as I say with no further questions. People don't question me much because they usually don't like the end result. But Sung-Ho has been our personal driver for years he's one of the little people I respect. Him and my brother Seokjin. Everyone else can fuck off if I'm concerned.