Part 2

Y/n POV:

I wake up confused as to what happened I stretch out my arms realizing there being restrained by cuffs onto the arms of a chair my feet also restrained to the legs of the chair. I open my eyes looking around my hair is in my face making it harder to see. I lean my head back shaking my long dark hair making it so my hair falls back in place.

I look around the walls and floor being smooth concrete. It's cold and dimly lit but it's not as dirty as you'd think it be actually. I look down to see if I can try and get my feet out at least and realize I'm in completely different cloths then what I came in. I'm wearing an old worn out brown T-shirt with some tacky ass pants.

"UMM EXCUSE ME!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I WEARING!?" I yell trying to get someone's attention. At least it doesn't smell bad I guess...

The door opens and eight men come walking in. They are all standing next to each other just looking at me for a good forty five seconds.

"Look I don't know who the hell your trying to scare looking at me like that but it's not working.." I tell them calmly with an unbothered facial expression.

"Also who's outfit choice was this because it actually sucks ass...like literally who In the hell...which one of you because this....this is just not okay." I scrunch my eyebrows looking down at the cloths I'm in.

"Kim y/n correct?" A man with says with ear piercings asks. "I forgot." I say shrugging my shoulders. He pulls out his phone swiping through photos naming each member of bangtan before getting to me.

"Huh....well....I guess that is me isn't it..." I say looking at the picture. The guy which I'm assuming is the leader because he keeps talking. He leans down on my level getting close to my face.

I don't like that.

My demeanor changes going completely cold. "We know who you are. And we know what family you come from. We know your record. We know everything there is to know about you y/n. So... Lee know here and I.N will ask you some questions either...you answer easily....or we will get it out of you the hard way. I'd hate for your pretty face to get hurt." He says close to my face.

I don't let my eyes leave his declaring my dominance. "If you know who I am and what family I come from you'd know I can get bat shit crazy. And good luck getting shit out my mouth. I get tortured every Monday Wednesday and Friday." I tell him smirking I don't leave his eyes until he breaks it with mine first.

The guys all go out leaving me alone again for about five minutes until the door opens two of them coming in.

"So....shall we start?" Lee know says sitting down at a chair. I.N stands with his arms crossed glaring at me. "Take a picture maybe you could jizz off to it." I snap at him. His glare becomes an angry one which....actually turns me on...he's umm...he is kind of hot..

I turn my attention back to Lee know. "As you were saying." I say with an innocent smile.

I.N leans over to me as the leader did earlier staring into my eyes. He puts a knife to my cheek setting the blade on my cheek with a tiny bit of pressure. "Never speak to me that way again." He grits through his teeth. I press my face against the knife putting lots of pressure on my cheek turning my head cutting myself with the blade he's holding.

"I'm sorry...I think I hit a nerve." I whisper sarcastically.

———

3rd person POV:

Lee know and Jeonjin go back up stairs from the cells from down in the basement of the huge mansion built like prisoner cells.

They go up to Chan's office on the second floor fifth door to the right.