Part 10

3rd person POV:

Jeongin watches as his best friend and y/n make out on the side of the pool. He gets up but seungmin stops him from going over there. "Do do something you may regret." Seungmin tells him. Jeongin looks at him then back at the two at the other side of the pool then back to seungmin.

Jeongin gets out of the pool walking to the chairs getting his towel and going inside slamming the sliding door closed.

"What's your problem?" Felix asks Jeongin in the kitchen with Soobin, chan, Lee know, Heuning Kai and Changbin.

"Nothing." He says angrily walking past them. They all look from where he came out and sees Beomgyu and y/n making out.

"He's trying to get himself killed" Soobin says talking about Beomgyu shaking his head.

"They are like fire and fire those two." Changbin says.

"I'm not sure if they will kill each other before ever getting to confess there love for one another." Lee know says.

"LOVE!?" Chan shouts.

They all look at chan "No no love no not at all it's not happening no." He says shaking his head. "In fact...no one can have her." He says walking to the sliding glass door pulling it open.

"Get your nasty lips off my sister." Chan tells him, y/n looks up at Chan holding Beomgyu's face in her hand.

"Channnn ruining the fun." She tells him fake pouting. "Go get dressed Changbin has something's to do and he's taking you with him for a bit. But before you guys leave meet me back downstairs." Chan tells y/n walking back into the house.

She nods her head giving Beomgyu one last kiss. She gets up receiving a smack on the ass from Beomgyu.

Y/n looks back at him giving him a smirk grabbing Jeongins top and a towel going inside.

"What are you playing at?" Seungmin says walking next to y/n she looks at him letting out a sigh. "I don't know what your talking about seugmin." She says to him as they both walk up the stairs.

"Why can't you both admit it." He says shaking his head. "What are you going on about seungmin." She says deadpanned she tops walking turning to look at him.

"That you both like each other." Seungmin says. Y/n's face scrunches up "me? Like him....you've got to be fucking me." She says laughing.

"So your telling me you have not one desire for him?" He asks raising his eyebrows. "Not one..." she tells him.

"Then why do you do things that make him upset on purpose?" He asks her. She thinks for a minute but get aggravated. "Enough of this your hurting my brain." She tells him rubbing her temples.

"Now if you will excuse me I need to go get dressed." She tells him finishing walking up the stairs to go to her room.

She opens the door to see Jeongin slamming things around. She closes the door behind her going over to the dresser. "Why are you being so aggressive?" She asks looking at him but he doesn't respond. He slams his drawer shut after grabbing a pair of pants going to the closet getting a button up shirt.

Y/n goes over to the closet now getting a shirt. Jeongin goes into the bathroom doing his hair and washing his face. He's dressing fancy but not overly.

Y/n goes into the bathroom with him touching up her make up and drying her hair. They both get done about the same time. Y/n is wearing a pair of grey sweatpants, white crop top, with a yellow and blue squared short cardigan. She goes over grabbing her Bernie putting it on.