Part 22

Y/n POV:

I walk into the kitchen leaning against the island counter. "FUCK!" I yell throwing a glass at the wall breaking it. I feel so lost and confused like I'm holding water in my hand trying to get it to not spill out but it's slipping between the cracks slowly falling from my hands.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down and hopefully get the thoughts that are racing through my mind to calm down.

"Y/n." I hear a voice. I keep my eyes away from him looking at the counter not wanting to show the tears in my eyes.

"Pull yourself together. Nothings going to be solved by throwing things." Lee know tells me. I look up with my eyes trying for the tears to sink back in hopefully going away.

Once I know I'm not going to cry I turn around looking at lee know. "Your right." I tell him. A maid comes over cleaning up the broken glass on the floor. "Thank you." I tell her.

"So what are you going to do now?" Lee know asks me. I let out a sigh walking past him "just follow me." I tell him. He does as I say following me back into the conference room. Everyone is talking but once they notice I'm in the office they stop talking the room getting quiet.

"I don't want word getting around that Chan's not in charge as of now. This would be the perfect time for enemies to make their move. I don't want anyone knowing not a soul. Everything that's happened stays inside this house. Do I make myself clear?" I ask them they all nod their heads.

"Good, now all of you go about your normal daily things regular missions and errands. I will assign tasks when I have to give. When you are not working on finding Chan you are working on missions and when you aren't working on any missions your finding Chan." I tell them.

"Changbin I want you to focus solely on what I told you to do earlier. Soobin and Yeji after you eat please meet me in Chan's office." I tell them. The both of them slightly nod their heads and I turn around making my way up to the third floor by myself. I almost died seven times but I eventually made it.

I get to my room going in closing the door I sit on my bed taking a deep breath. "I need a shower."

I get up going to my dresser grabbing an oversized shirt and short pajama shorts.

*knock knock knock*

The door opens, I see Jeongin walking in and I turn around ignoring his existence. "Y/n I'm sorry...but you shouldn't close me out even if you are scared you can't just leave me in the dark. I want us to find Chan and get him home fast just as much as you I'm just as scared for him as you are but you can't close people out because of it." He tells me.

"You questioned my loyalty in front of EVERYONE. Forget that YOU questioned MY loyalty. Of all people you!? Really? And I'm not scared. I'm not fucking scared. I'm not shutting anyone out I'm trying to find my brother. Now get the fuck out of my room." I tell him my voice as cold as ice but also holding anger.

Maybe it's his words that made me say these things, maybe it's the stress of all of this. No, it's both. I'm completely justified to being angry with him how dare he question my loyalty?

But another part of me is questioning it too. Will I be able to kill Jin if it comes down to it?

I grab my cloths limping to the bathroom closing the door behind me Jeongin still in my room.

I turn the shower on taking my cloths off getting in. The hot water slides down my body covering it in warmth. I wash my hair and body including my face then sitting in the water. I can't stop thinking about what they may be doing to Chan.