Part 15

Y/n POV:

"So are you excited?" Yeji asks as we go through cloths on a rack. "So excited I kind of feel bad." I tell her. "Why so?" Lia asks.

"It's just I don't know they were so nice letting me stay and deal with my bullshit they treat me life family." I say shrugging holing out a shirt. Looking at it.

"I understand but they are very caring genuine people and you don't find much like that in the mafia world." Yeji says.

"Mm, what do you think?" I ask holding up the shirt to them. "I like it the color complements your complexion." Chaeryeong tells me. "Oh so how's Jeongin?" Yuna asks me.

"He threw up a couple times in the night, but I haven't heard anything from him so far and when I left he was sleeping so he's probably still sleeping." I tell them.

"Does he know you guys are moving into the house tomorrow?" Yeji asks I shake my head no. "No Chan told us early this morning. After....my very...very long scolding." I tell them. They all giggle "he scolds us daily even if we haven't seen him." Lia tells me.

"I love your outfit by the way where did you get it?" Chaeryeong asks. "Oh thank you! And Jisung and Hyunjin actually got it for me." I tell them smiling down it my cloths.

It's about eleven in the afternoon and the girls and I went out for some brunch and doing some shopping but decided to go two hours out of town I have been feeling so suffocated and stuck

"Let's go to the Gucci store a few stores down." Yuna says. We walk out not really finding anything that we liked walking down the mall into a Gucci store.

They have Cloths, jewelry, watches, bags, almost everything material wise. I used to go to Gucci all the time with Tae, this new location has just opened I'm sure he'd have fun in

"I'm going to go check out the bags." I tell the girls as they look at jewelry I go over to the other side of the store all the way in the back looking at purses.

3rd Person POV:

Y/n grabs a purse feeling the material looking in the inside. She stands in front of a mirror looking at the purse over her arm. "Your so cute." She says to the purse contemplating on wether to get it or not.

Y/n gets pulled by the arm dragging her behind a wall. Slamming her against the wall feeling pressure hit her neck. She looks to see who grabbed her and to her surprise it's Taehyung is pinning her to the wall with his forearm on her neck putting pressure on it.

"Tae." She says shocked her eyes wide, he presses down harder on her neck. "Don't call me that." He says aggressively.

"Namjoons in the next store over lets go say hi shall we?" He asks grabbing her arm yanking her she kicks him in the stomach pushing him back causing him to stumble back.

Y/n turns to go but sees all of ITZY with their guns out pointed at Taehyung. "Drop the guns." Jin says walking in all of the girls look at y/n and she nods their head signaling for them to put their guns away.