Part 33

Y/n:

A loud pop was made startling me because it was made unexpectedly. I look up to who shot the gun seeing Jeongin standing on the other side of the table his gun still pointed at Jackson.

Jackson screams covering his shoulder where I assume Jeongin hit. "I ought to fucking kill you." Jeongin says to Jackson with pure murder in his eyes. I've never seen him so angry it gives me chills running down my body. His eyes black and cold with no humanity in them.

"Leave" Jeongin says aiming the gun to his head. All of GOT7 quickly gets up helping Jackson the guards escorting them out of the house. "Guess your little secret is out...well..half of it anyways." He tells me quietly while smirking.

I feel a wave of dread take over my body the feeling in the room changing completely. I look over at Chan who is staring at me with a disappointed look in his eyes he looks down at my stomach than back up looking in my eyes. "Is it true?" He asks me his voice cold.

My vision starts getting blurry tears forming in my eyes. "C-Chan." I stutter out wanting to just cry.

"IS IT FUCKING TRUE Y/N!?" He screams throwing his glass of wine past my head causing me to flinch as it shatters against the wall.

"THE FUCK!?" Jeongin yells at Chan aiming the gun now at him. Changbin stands up stands up shouting happening from all across the room. My mind and thoughts are so clouded and my ears are hurting a ringing piercing my ears. It clears up for a second allowing me to hear what Jeongin is screaming about.

"YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHATS SHE IS GOING THROUGH." He screams Hyunjin has his arms wrapped around Jeongins body stopping him from being able to lunge at Chan. Meanwhile changbin is holding onto Chan stopping him from lunging at Jeongin.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME." Chan says shrugging off changbin. Chan walks out of the dining room leaving my legs feeling weak and my hands are so shaky. I quickly follow Chan as he walks up the staircase. "Chan." I call crying though he ignores me.

I keep calling for him the lump in my throat getting bigger. I run up the stairs trying to get to Chan tears running down my face. "Chan please." I say crying following him into his room. He slams the door in my face before being able to get in. I lay my hand on the door knob unsure of wether I should just go in or give him space.

But my impulsiveness gets the best of me. I turn the knob walking into his room. "Get the fuck out." Chan tells me turning around his voice sharp. "No I'm not going out please just listen to me." I tell him my breathing getting unsteady. "I don't want to hear it y/n." He says aggressively pointing at me.

"There is no going back Chan! There isn't. What's done is done." I tell him tears streaming down my face "how can you be so fucking stupid!? You of ALL people know what could happen raising a kid in the mafia! How can you be so stupid!? I told you, and you didn't fucking listen!" He shouts I can't take it anymore. The overwhelming feelings of panic, rage, hurt, regret, and most of all fear.

The emotions filling to the top over pouring I start sobbing uncontrollably.

3rd person POV:

"YOU DONT THINK I KNOW THAT!? DO YOU REALLY THINK I MEANT TO GET PREGNANT ON PURPOSE. IM STUPID. YEAH BECAUSE THATS WHAT I NEED TO HEAR AT A TIME LIKE THIS. I AM SCARED CHAN, IM SO FUCKING SCARED AND THE PERSON I WANTED TO COMFORT ME THE MOST THE PERSON I NEED MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW WONT BE THERE FOR ME WONT COMFORT ME WHEN I REALLY, ONLY NEED A SHOULDER TO CRY ON."

Y/n screams with sobs following along here and there. Her face is red tears not being able to stop pouring from her eyes, a vain popping from her neck as she screams at him crying.