Part 23

3rd person POV:

Y/n speeds into the driveway stopping she turns off the car opening her door she leaves the crutches in the car because she has other things to carry. She grabs her gun, Chan's ring, and the tracker. She puts the ring and tracker back into her pocket.

Y/n limps up to the door way meeting a set of guard's who open it for her to go inside. She goes into the foyer not seeing anyone aside maids and guards.

Hyunjin and changbin walk down the stairs catching y/n's attention. "Where the fuck were you!?" Hyunjin shouts at y/n.

Y/n is a bit taken back because Hyunjin has never raised his voice at her before. "Y/N'S HOME!" Changbin shouts. In less then thirty seconds everyone is in the foyer the last one coming is Jeongin.

"Y/n where did you go?" Lee know asks her. By the look in his eyes and tone of voice she can tell he isn't pleased.

She looks at Felix hoping to at least get soft eyes from him but once she looks at him she can see the anger in his eyes as well.

"What the fuck were you thinking!?" Jeongin asks her fuming with rage. "I went to go check out the car that bangtan left in with Chan." She tells him sounding cold and unbothered.

"Y/n you can't just go do that." Felix tells her with a stern voice. "I don't know who you think I am, but I can't do whatever the fuck I want." Y/n tells him her voice sharp.

"I don't know who you think YOU fucking are but no, you can't just go do that! You just put your life at risk and Chan's in risk even more. You do understand that they want YOU dead do you!?" He tells y/n his voice raised.

"I COULDN'T JUST SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING JEONGIN THE MORE TIME I WASTE HERE JUST SITTING AND PONDERING THE MORE TIME HES GOING TO BE THERE GETTING TORTURED. CHAN IS THERE BECAUSE OF ME NOW IF YOU WOULD LET ME FIX THE PROBLEM THAT I STARTED." She screams at him tears wanting to fall from her eyes.

"I CANT STAND YOU WHEN YOU GET LIKE THIS Y/N. YOU BECOME SO CARELESS AND SELFISH WE ALL WANT CHAN TO COME HOME BUT THEY ARE GOING TO KEEP HIM ALIVE UNTIL THEY GET TO YOU. YOU ALWAYS PUT YOURSELF IN POSITIONS THAT MAKE ME WORRY ABOUT YOU I WISH YOU WOULD JUST STOP." He screams at her his face red.

Y/n looks at him calmly on the outside. "Fine..you want to stop worrying then stop. We are done Jeongin, done. Now you don't have to worry about me. I'm going to do anything I have to do to get Chan home as quickly as possible wether I risk my life or not." Y/n tells him. Jeongins eyes begin to water as his throat starts to close up.

"Does everyone understand? I'm going to do anything to get him back I don't want another scolding from any of you." She tells everyone looking at them.

Jeongin walks past her going out the front door slamming it closed. "Soobin, Yeji, and lee know please follow me to Chan's office." Y/n instructs them.

Yeji, Soobin, and Lee know all follow y/n upstairs into Chan's office. "Take a seat." She tells them sitting in Chan's chair they all take a seat across from his desk.

"I found something on the SUV that belonged to bangtan." Y/n tells them. The three of them looked at her very intrigued as to what she had to say next.

"Does anyone have an alliance with OnlyOneOf?" Y/n asks sitting back looking at the three. Soobins eyebrows scrunch up.

"They are one of our rivals why?" Soobin asks y/n. "Lee know?" Y/n asks looking at him. "They've tried negotiating with Chan once on business terms but Chan doesn't like them. They are sneaky." Lee know tells y/n.

"Yeji?" Y/n asks. "OnlyOneOf....we don't really have any association with them." She tells y/n. "Why do you ask?" Soobin asks y/n.

Y/n pulls out the tracker setting it on the desk in front of the three who all look at it. Soobin picks it up looking at it. "O.O.O?" He asks reading the initials on the back y/n had once read.