Part 19

~ six months later~

3rd person POV:

"Yeah...yes yes I know I'm on my way home now." Y/n says ending the phone call she is was on with Chan. Y/n's driving back home from a doctors appointment driving in her black Lamborghini Chan got her six months ago for her birthday.

She turns onto a road meeting a set of gates with guards at the front. The guards open the gate letting her in. She drives down a road leading to the SKZ house parking her car.

She gets out walking in the house from the front door placing her purse down and keys on the table by the front door in the foyer.

Y/n walks through the halls going up to her bedroom walking up the stairs. She opens it changing her cloths into something a little more comfortable.

After changing she heads to the floor above going into Chan's office seeing him and Jeongin, Lee know, and Hyunjin talking.

"Ready?" She asks him. Chan gets up from his seat as the others start leaving Jeongin wraps his arm around y/n walking her out. "Be safe okay?" He asks her kissing the top of her head. "I will I will chan will be with me and we will be just fine." Y/n tells him.

"Plus it's only a one day trip we will be back later tonight." She tells him looking up at Jeongin.

He doesn't say anything to her only giving her a smile kissing her lips. "Okay are you ready now?" Chan asks her.

"Yep." She says. "You guys leaving?" Felix asks walking up to everyone else. "Yeah we will be back tonight and if anything changes then we will text you and let you know." Chan tells them.

Chan and y/n say goodbye to everyone leaving getting into Chan's car.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive?" Y/n asks him buckling her seatbelt crossing her legs. Chan pulls out from the house driving off of the property.

"Yes I'd like to make it to our destination alive thanks." Chan says chuckling. "What are you talking about? I'm a good driver I get myself places and home just fine." She argues pulling out her phone connecting her Bluetooth.

"Yeah you get to where you need to be but you are a very scary person to drive with." Chan tells her.

"I'm going to forget you said the last part and leave it at I get to where I need to be" she tells him turning up the radio.

"Did you text ITZY and tell them about what time we will be there?" Chan asks y/n.

"Yeah I did they said they'd be home." Y/n tells him.

~seven hours later~

Y/n POV:

I'm sitting in Chan's office as he's working at his desk. We drove all the way to the club he owns hours from home but close to our old one. Chan is almost finished checking some things over here making sure everything is running smoothly.

On the way back home we are going to stop by TXT's and ITZY's to say hi since it's been a while from when we've seen them last.

"Y/n I need you to do something for me." Chan tells me I look up from my phone now looking at Chan. "Sure what's up." I say.

He hands me a clip board with what looks like a roster. "While I finish one more thing up I need you to go down to the cellar. I have all of the high end drinks on this side of the board make sure there are as much on the shelves as it says on the roster. If anything looks off...if seals on bottles are open or if anything is dirty notify me." Chan tells me.

"Okay." I tell him walking out to the door. "Wait, no drinking...at all we are working okay?" He asks lifting and eyebrow "yeah yeah I know" I tell him walking out.