Part 36

Y/n POV:

I sit in the middle row of the SUV in between Hoseok and Jungkook in the position I'm in there is absolutely nothing I can do. I'm scared but I need to be brave because it isn't just me I need to protect anymore.

I slightly turn my head looking out the window reading the time of the day based on the sun and where it's located. It is approximately six at night and Chan gave us until seven to be the dead line. If he hasn't already called us he will then he'll call Jeongins parents. I will give it about two hours before they find out something isn't right.....a lot can happen in two hours.

All I want to do is cry I'm so scared. I look at Jennie who sits in the passenger seat next to Taehyung anger radiating through my body.

"What's in this for you?" I ask breaking the overbearing silence. Jennie looks back at me giving me a smirk pointing to Jeongin. "Your fucking delusional." I say spitting at her. Jungkook laughs looking at Jennie. She rolls her eyes slamming her back into the passenger seat angry.

Hoseok grabs my face his finger pressing against my face tightly hurting me. He admires looking at my lips then back up into my eyes. "You haven't changed one bit." He tells me stroking the side of my face. He lets go of my face looking out the window.

________________________________
~6 hours later ~
________________________________

I sit in a chair my hands bound by medal so there is no way of getting myself out. I can move the chair to knock myself over because of two things...one I'm pregnant. And two...the chair is screwed into the fucking cement.

I look around hoping to find anything that will help but can't find anything. The room is dark and there Is a wet dreading feeling in the air the atmosphere weighing heavy with an eerie feeling.

The door opens Taehyung being the first to walk in following the rest of the Bangtan members jin being the last. I look at him but he send to be avoiding any eye contact with me. Fucking great.

I feel my stomach start to turn getting a really uneasy feeling. Once Jin comes in so does all of black pink.

I scoff eyeing each one of them as they walk in with smug smiles on their faces. "Didn't think with how clean you usually are you'd let rodents into your house?" I say turning my attention from black pink to Namjoon.

"I And I didn't think you'd get knocked up I mean you are a whore...but I guess we were both wrong." Yoongi says my eyes going over to his. I squeeze my hands tightly my knuckles turning white as I bite my tongue keeping words in my mouth that could get me killed sooner than later.

"What time is it?" I ask looking at one of the guys.  "Around eleven" Namjoon answers me. "What's it to you?" Lisa asks me making a Face I'd love to bitch slap.

"Just estimating how long it will be until my brother gets here." I sigh. Namjoon walks up to me punching me hard on the side of my face my head whipping too the left in the direction that Namjoon punches me. Tears pool in my eyes from the hit but I keep a straight face.

Namjoon takes his gun out taking off the safety loading it pressing the cold medal barrel onto my lips.

"Chan isn't coming to get you y/n. Your stuck here with me. I'll wait until you have your child and kill it right in front of you I'll make you and Jeongin watch as I kill the most precious thing in the world to you. And then I'll start killing off all the people you love the last one being your brother." Namjoon says staring deeply into my eyes.

What he says does put fear into me. Only because I know he is capable of doing it. And he will.

Again I try keeping a poker face to make him convinced I'm not scared. Namjoon moves his guy away from my lips leaning back poking his bottom lip out like a sulking child.