Part 13

3rd person POV:

____________________________________
3 days later
____________________________________

Y/n is sitting on her bed staring at her phone waiting for a text back from Jeongin. It's been three days and two nights since she's last seen or heard from him. She's sitting on her bed in one of his t-shirts her her brushed wet hair from after a shower she's taken. Has hasn't been to sleep since the night she had the first nightmare about Jeongin.

Y/n has distanced herself from everyone else staying in her room by herself now.

*knock knock knock*

The door opens seugnmin and Hyunjin coming in to her room. "Hey.." Hyunjin says setting a tray on the night stand. Y/n continues looking at her phone waiting for his name to pop up.

"I'm sure he will be back soon." Lee know tells her after realizing what she's waiting for. "It's been three days and no one's heard a word." Y/n tells them with tears in the brink of her eyes her voice cracking.

"What if bangtan has him...Namjoon wouldn't hesitate to hurt him." She says a tear falling. Hyunjin wipes the fallen tear from her cheek with his thumb.

"If Jeongin was with bangtan jin would let us know don't jump to the worse case scenario." Lee know tells her.

Y/n nods her head. "We brought you some breakfast Chan said you need to or else he will tube feed you." Hyunjin tells her.

Y/n nods her head. "Thank you." She says. The both of them go in giving her a hug then leaving.

She looks at the tray they left on her nightstand but can't bring herself to go over and eat. She lets out a sigh looking back at her phone she opens her phone going into her camera roll looking at a picture she took of him one day.

Y/n enjoys taking pictures of all the members in moments they don't notice because it captures there most aesthetic beauty, though she will never admit it and everyone else has pictures of her in her most awkward or best looking moments

The door to her bedroom opens y/n turns her head seeing Jeongin walk in closing it.

Y/n jumps out of the bed leaping on to Jeongin wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She can't help but squeeze him tight and cry. "Are you fucking stupid!?" She asks raising her voice angry crying.

"I thought something happened to you. I texted and called but you never answered. I was so worried!" She says crying. Jeongin was caught off guard but immediately wrapped his arms around her.

He walks over to the bed sitting with her still clinged onto him. No words are said just the sound of y/n's soft crying.

She leans off of him looking him in the eyes. "I lied to you." Y/n tells him. Jeongin gives her a confused look. "Beomgyu and I aren't dating. I did it to make you jealous I wouldn't have done it knowing you'd get that mad I'm sorry I was being extremely childish." She rushes out her words looking into his eyes.