Part 29

Y/n POV:

"Do you have to go?" Jeongin whines holding onto my hand. "Yes I need to but we will be back shortly." I tell him standing beside his bed. I just got done cleaning his wounds and is about to leave to the doctors appointment with Lee know.

"If you need me to pick you anything up just text me." I tell him grabbing my purse off of his night stand.

"Mm, let me know what your doctor says." Jeongin tells me. I lean in kissing his forehead then going out of his room.

I walk down the hall going downstairs to see Lee know standing in the foyer in front of the door waiting for me.

"Ready?" He asks looking up from his phone I nod my head yes grabbing my coat from off of the hook by the door. We usually don't put things on their but I did because I wanted too.

It's now winter out with little snow flurries falling from the sky the cold weather burning my skin a tad bit.

(Fit check 👌🏻)

(Fit check 👌🏻)

"We can take my car." Lee know says I don't deny his offer since I am not feeling so well this morning.

We both go and walk to the garage door walking into the massive garage a few cars missing. "Who's gone?" I ask him as we both get into his black sports car.

"Most of the guys went on missions today." He tells me starting the car. I buckle up as he pulls out of the garage driving out of the drive way.

We drive a mile until we reach the gates that the guards open letting us out. We go onto an empty main road driving for about twenty minutes until we reach the city.

I hear my stomach grumble suddenly feeling hungry. "I want McDonald's." I tell Lee know he looks at me his face scrunched. "McDonalds?" He asks looking disgusted.

"Yes bitch McfuckingDonalds just because we have money doesn't mean we are too good for McDonald's" I tell him slightly offended he judged my favorite place to eat like that.

"What is your favorite food or restaurant I will take you to get something better." He says focusing on the road.

"McDonald's is my favorite" I tell him very persistent with the fact I just want McDonald's.