Part 27

Y/n POV:

Lia quickly pulls into the entrance of the emergency room getting out of the car yelling for help. I go to get out but my arm gets grabbed by Felix. "We can't go in y/n." He tells me. "Like hell I can't." I say yanking my arm out of his grasp.

"You can't, we need to get you cleaned first we don't want the police to get involved." Felix tells me. "Everyone will stay with Chan and Jeongin and I will drive you home to change and we will come back okay?" He asks. I watch as Jeongin and Chan get out on stretchers getting rushed into the hospital nurses running around.

"Okay." I tell him. I can feel warm tears fall from my eyes down my cheeks. "Don't cry y/n everything will be okay." Felix tells me I wipe my face nodding my head unsure of what he's saying is true or not.

"Let me go talk to everyone first and then we will go okay?" He asks me I nod my head yes as he gets out of the car. I get out of the car going into the front seat closing the door. A few minutes go by everyone still talking outside of the hospital aside from Soobin and Yuna who had ran in with the nurses.

I see Felix heading back towards the van with Hyunjin and lee know who are also covered in blood. Felix gets into the drivers seat and Hyunjin and lee know get into the back.

"Everyone is staying at the hospital then we will come back." Felix tells me. I don't respond because I'm unable to form words without crying even thinking about saying something makes my throat tighten up and my eyes water.

I turn my attention out the window trying to hide my face. He drives off out of the emergency parking going back onto the main road.

The ride back home is quiet no one talking much if they do it's just small talk to cover the dread in the air with them occasionally clearing their throats.

———

3rd person POV:

Y/n gets out of the shower now clean getting dressed into some more comfortable cloths wearing her grey sweatpants a black crop top with one of Jeongins sweaters she found in her closet.

Y/n brushes her teeth and hair grabbing her house slippers sliding her baby pink fuzzy slippers onto her feet.

She goes out of her room going into Chan's down the hall. She grabs him some shirts, underwear, pants, shorts, pajamas, his toothbrush, deodorant and other necessities.

Once she's done she goes to the door turning the lights off behind her. She grabs Chan's bags of things setting them by the top of the staircase.

She walks to the bedroom door across from hers. Y/n lays her hands in the door knob pausing looking down at the floor her breath shaky.

She goes in opening the door slowly turning on the lights. She looks around Jeongin room cleaned and organized as always. His bed neatly laid with his books on display organized by height not a speck of dust to be spotted.

She goes to his closet grabbing all of his favorite hoodies and sweatpants along with other clothes and socks. She folds them neatly laying them down on his bed. She walks into his bathroom getting his toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and face wash then bringing them to his bed setting them next to his clothes.

She goes under his bed pulling out a duffel bag. She sets the black duffel bag on his bed nearly putting everything in their. She grabs a book he's been reading laying it on the top of his cloths then zipping up his bag.

Y/n sits on Jeongins bed laying her head in her hands as tears drip down her face. She looks up wiping her tears letting out a breath she's about to get up when a few picture frames catch her attention.