Please love me again.(BamBam)

ƳOᑌᖇ Inhana

ᎰlᎯᎦᏂᏰᎯᏣᏦ

"ᗷᗩᗰᗷᗩᗰ! " You yelled "What do you want?" Bambam said coldly. "Yah! What wrong?" You asked. "LEAVE ME ALONE INHANA!" Bambam yelled. Your eyes were filling up with tears. "DONT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU BAMBAM! BUT I GUESS YOU DONT LOVE ME!" You yell back while tears are streaming down your cheeks. Bambam turns around but was to late. You ran. You were so hurt that you couldn't take it any more. His girlfriends and girls just flirting with him. It teared you down one by one.

Your Pov

You havent been in Korea for a long time so you decided to go back and live there. Lots of things changed but 1 thing. Your love for Bambam. You just couldn't stop thinking about him and how much you miss his voice and his warm hugs and clear eyes. But you knew he didn't love you.

Bambam Pov

I really miss Inhana. When she left on that a day my heart dropped. I loved her too but I was to late to even tell her. I don't why I was so Mad. But when she shouted "ᗪOᑎƬ ƳOᑌ ƘᑎOᗯ HOᗯ ᗰᑌᑕH Ɩ ᒪOᐯƐ ƳOᑌ ᗷᗩᗰᗷᗩᗰ? ᗷᑌƬ Ɩ GᑌƐᔕᔕ ƳOᑌ. DonᑎƬ ᒪOᐯƐ ᗰƐ! " I was so stupid I should ran and chased her and told her I love her too. I was to scared I would get rejected. When she left I was ashamed that could not tell her. r̫i̫m̫g̫ r̫i̫n̫g̫! (BamBam's phone)

Bambam: Hello?

Inhana's Mom: Oh BamBam! Do you know Inhana is coming back to Korea!

My heart dropped.

Bambam: MWO! Are you serious?

Inhana's Mom: Yes! Tomorrow we're having a Welcome home party for her. So I gladly to invite you! Please come! Oh! And please pick her up at the airport! Thank you!

e̫n̫d̫ o̫f̫ p̫h̫o̫n̫e̫ c̫a̫l̫l̫

I can't believe it she's coming home...

Your Pov

Yay! I am finally home! Mom said that someone was going to pick me up. But who? "Inhana!" A voice said. Wait.. That's BamBam's voice. You turn around and you see the person you've been dying to see. Bambam... "Bambam.." Your eyes filled with tears. You tried to stop your tears but they wanted to come out and show Bambam. "Inhana... I-I missed you." He said. You look up at him and smile. "i missed you too." You said while crying. "Inhana. Can I tell you something?" Bambam said. But you couldn't respond because he pulled you into a warm hug. Your eye widens. "Bambam?" you said. "Inhana... I know you probably hate me. But want you to know. I love you too." BamBams tears stared to fall. You broke the hug and smiled. "Shh." Your fingers too his lips. "Please-please love me again." Bambam said weakly. " Bambam. You know lots of things changed in life but one thing hasnt change at all. My love for you." You said as you put your hand on his cheek. Bambam smiles at you and looks at your eyes then your lips. Bambam looks at you eyes. And leans in. Bambam stole your first kiss. You were so happy. "I love you Bambam" "I love you Inhana."