I barely got any sleep last night cause of Tammi's fucking screaming. It was already 11:48 so I decided to go out since everybody was asleep. I got dressed (above)and headed out to the mall. Its not like I was shopping but I was walking around when I saw a cute guy from across the food court smiling at me. I gave a small wave and headed to Victoria's Secret. Like I said I wasnt going to buy anything but I looked in the mirror and saw the same guy trying to not look at me. I smiled and walked off to the next store. I saw a cute shirt but I was once again distracted by the same guy casually walking in the store like noting was wrong. I laughed at myself a little. Was he really stalking me around the mall? I hurried out the store so I could turn the corner and waited for him. Just my luck he turned the corner but I stopped in front of him.

Demi: You know what your doing is considered stalking.

???: Oh Im just walking around the mall.

Demi: So you always go in Victoria's Secret to look at lingerie?

???: All right you got me. I was trying to figure what to say to you but I didnt want to lose you in the mall.

Demi: Well you got my attention. Whats your name?

???: Brandon.

Demi: Demi. So since we've met you can actually walk next to me while I get to know you.

He smiled and to be honest this boy was cute and so funny.

Brandon: Yea I've actually been in that situation before.

Demi: Wait what time is it?

Brandon: Like...almost 2:00. Why?

Demi: I got to get back. I didnt realize I was out so long.

Brandon: Daddy gonna get mad at you?

Demi: Haha no.

Brandon: All right if you want I can give you a ride.

Throughout the entire ride we just talked to the point we were already at Prince's house.

Demi: So you gonna ask for my number before I leave?

Brandon: Would you like my number?

Demi: Oh you think your funny huh?

We swapped phones and number before I left to get out. I was walking towards the door when I realized he was still here.

Demi: How long you gonna stay there?

Brandon: Until your gone so I dont miss a second of your beauty.

I smiled and closed the door behind me.

Ray: Demi.

I looked and saw Ray on the couch with Roc.

Ray: Demi, Demi, Demi Demi. You killing me with these outfits baby girl.

I shook my head and went to the kitchen to get me

Demi POV

I went to the kitchen to get a small snack when I felt some hands on my ass but it was just Mimi.

Demi: Mimi what the hell?

Mimi: Yea watever. So who was the guy?

Demi: Were you playing Spy Dad on me?

Mimi: Hell yeah. Everybody woke up and you were AWOL or some shit.

Demi: I just went to the mall and I got caught up with somebody who just happened to be a hot guy.

Mimi: Oh girl. Gettin it.

Demi: Mimi-

She put a finger to my lips and did a weird exit. I laughed to myself and continued to cut my apple when Mimi grabbed my ass again.

Demi: Mimi-

I stopped when I saw Prince in front of me.

Demi: What?

Prince: So..what were you guys talking about?

I rolled my eyes and turned around but he forcefully turned me back and put both hands on the counter so I couldnt walk away.

Demi: What the hell?

Prince: So what were you talking about?

Demi: Nothing. Why do you care?

Prince: I dont like secrets.

Demi: Oh so you can tell me what you and Tammi did last night. Oh wait I already know since her screaming kept me up.

Prince: And?

Demi: You amaze me with how bipolar you are sometimes. And I met a guy. A nice guy too.

Prince: Well its not like he's gonna be around for you.

Demi: And you are? One day your making a move on me and the next you treat me like shit. What's up with that?

Prince: I dont know what you mean but just make sure this guy doesnt come anywhere near this house. 

I rolled my eyes and turned around but he wrapped his hands around me and kissed my neck.

Demi: What do you want with me when you got a girl like Tammi?

He stopped kissing me and unwrapped his arms from my waist. I turned around and saw him looking at me but walked away. I dont get it does he like me or not.

Sorry this was short but this was just part 2 cause my original was too long so sorry. Comment,