Filler: Richards Past

TW: Stalking

Ever since Richard was young when he took an interest in someone, he took an intense interest. It first started when he was a young boy. When he would make a friend, he would want to know all about them. Richard would get mad when they tried to make other friends. He would get so intense at times his family had to move twice.

When Richard started to be interested in people romantically things got interesting. He never questioned his sexuality. He knew he was interested in both men and women. Richard just never cared what people thought. If Richard wanted to date a man, he would date a man. If he wanted to date a woman, he would date a woman.

His parents were okay with him liking both genders. What had them worried was about how intense he can be. They had to move twice now because of Richard. They were worried about how what Richard would do in a romantic relationship. His parents did try to get Richard help but he was resistant towards it. Why should he get help? If people did just as he said he wouldn't have to be so intense.

At the age of 17 Richard had been on a few dates but he never truly felt anything with anyone. As soon as the date was done with, he forgot about the person. In school if they approached him, he would act like he had no clue they were.

Richard was in class one day when a new girl walked into class. After talking to the teacher, the new girl looked around for somewhere to sit. While looking around she made eye contact with Richard. When they made eye contact Richard was hooked. She became the world to him. She is now Richards obsession.

Luckily for Richard the only seat available is the one next to him. When she sat down next to him the girl smiled at Richard. She stuck out her hand said "Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Ashley." Richard took her hand, gave it a small kiss and smiled at her. "Nice to meet you beautiful. I'm Richard."

Ashley blushed when Richard kissed her hand and complimented her. "Thank you. You are very handsome." Ashley was used to getting attention. She was aware she was attractive. The thing is though there was something different about Richard. Ashley was excited to see where this could go with this guy.

Fast forward a few months:

Things are going great for the couple. Ashley and Richard get along amazingly. He treats her like a queen. Yes, Richard can be a bit controlling but he makes sure she is okay with it all. When they went on dates, he always ordered for her. The first time he did he quickly apologized and asked if it was okay. She was a bit annoyed but said it was okay. From then on he always ordered for her.

When the couple would make out Richard always dominated. He never made a move on her without her consent. During a particularly hot make out session Ashley really wanted him to grab her breasts. When she tried to move his hands onto her breasts he would always take them off right away.

Getting annoyed Ashley pulled away from him. "What the hell Richard!?! I am literally trying to put your hands on my breasts. You obviously have permission! I know you like guys but I thought you liked women as well!"

Richard gave her a serious look. "I know you were trying to get me to fondle your breasts. Trust me I want to. I also want to do a lot more than fondle them. I just want to hear you say you want my hands on your breasts. I want to hear you beg me to go further. I want you to be so hot, bothered, and wet for me that you would get on your knees and pray that I would just touch you."

'Fuck me' Ashley thought. She never saw herself doing any of that but with the look Richard is giving her she would do anything he said. Ashley then did what Richard said. Well, she didn't get on her knees but she did beg for him to touch her.

That is how things in the bedroom proceeded. Richard would always wait for her to beg him before they went any further.

Their relationship seemed to be perfect. Seemed is the key word.

While in some aspects Ashley loved Richards intensity, in other aspects she hated it. Richard would get mad about her talking or even looking at other guys. She could be bored in class, looking around and Richard would get mad. Saying he should be the only guy she looks at.

When Ashley talked about getting another job Richard got annoyed. Saying she doesn't need to work. That if she got a job, it would take time away from them spending time together. That he didn't trust the guys she might work with. With how beautiful Ashley was the guys would all make moves on her. She ended up not getting a job. She figured Richard was right and she did enjoy all the time they spent together.

His intensity got out of hand. One night she cancelled plans with him because she wanted a break from him. Richard would insist on them hanging out every night. Ashley wanted one night where she could do what she wanted without Richards eyes on her. Later that night she caught him outside her window.

Ashley immediately went outside to confront him. Richard didn't even bother to try to run. He just waited outside for her. He felt like he had every right to be there. To look at her beauty. To see what she was doing. Richard was also very curious to see what she could possibly be doing without him.

The couple had gotten into a huge fight. Which ended with Ashley slapping Richard and breaking up with him. Richard looked at Ashley, walked towards her backing her up into the wall of her house and caged her in with his arms. "This relationship is over when I say it's over. I don't care that you slapped me. You could slap me a hundred times and I wouldn't care. What I care about is you. All I can do is think about you. Ashley you are on my mind nearly 24/7. I will NOT let you go. You are MINE!" With that said Richard pushed off the wall and left.

Things quickly went downhill. Ashley tried to stay away from Richard but he would not leave her alone. He ended becoming her stalker. Wherever Ashley went Richard was close behind. She didn't want to involve her parents but the situation was getting out of hand. Ashley told her parents everything that was happening and showed them her phone. Which had many texts coming from Richard.

Soon afterwards Ashley and her parents took him court. They made sure to get a restraining order against Richard. Her parents did everything they did to make sure Richard would stay far, far, faaaaaar, away from Ashley.

This pissed off Richard. Not only does he need to stay away from his obsession, but his parents are making them move again. His parents told Richard that if he doesn't change his ways, they will kick him out as soon as they can. Which also means he needs to do it fast.

Richard was sitting in bed looking at the restraining order. He wanted to burn it and pretend it never existed. Richard wasn't an idiot though. He would never actually break it. After staring at it Richard decided to google more about them.

After googling more information about restraining orders Richard started looking more into all different laws. He found it all very interesting. Hours went by and Richard was truly fascinated by all different kinds of laws. He also figured out some loopholes to the restraining order. That night Richard decided he would become a lawyer. 

Thank you for reading! Please leave a vote and/or a comment! I wanted to give a special thanks to nikki2680. They helped me with this chapter! I will see you all in the next chapter!