Little Girl:This is the Gym Leader of Lumiose City,Clemont! You'd better watch out! My brother's strong! As strong as you'd expect a Lumiose City Gym Leader to be,got it?

Clemont:Bonnie! How many times do I have to remind you...It's not my own strength that matters,nor any other Trainer's. None of us would be here if it weren't for our Pokemon. 

Bonnie:I know,I know! Anyway,I hope you two have an awesome battle! 

Clemont:She's right about that,at least. Let's both do our best in battle. 

A solar panel and an arm comes from his backpack and tosses out a ball,which releases Emolga.

Damie sent out his Amaura,Crystal.

Emolga uses Aerial Ace doing a quarter while Crystal uses Icy Wind.

The flying squirrel uses Aerial Ace again and Crystal uses Aurora Beam for the finish.

Magneton comes out next and Damie sends in Jack.

The jackal then uses Bone Rush twice to take it down.

The last one was Heliolisk and Jack was able to take a Thunderbolt from it before three Bone Rush hits was all it took for the finish.

Bonnie:M-my brother...You lost? 

Clemont:Oh,Bonnie...When will you learn there's no shame in losing? I'm glad whenever I get to learn something new thanks to strong challengers like this boy here. 

He then comes up Damie.

Clemont:Now,to the victor go the spoils! This Voltage Badge belongs to you! 

Damie also get the Thunderbolt move,thanks Clemont for the battle and he leaves

(Fantina and Dahlia dancing transition)

Damie and friends were going to the Lysandre Cafe,as the professor wanted to talk to them.

As they talked,they got to learn more about the lore of Kalos from Lysandre,causing Damie to remember the dream he had before arriving.

However,Damie was feeling quite uncomfortable about the things he said about people in the world,making him even more cautious around him than before.

After that,the group headed off to a hotel to stay at for the night.

 Damie was in his PJ's about to hop into bed when he heard a knock on the door.

The boy opens it to find Venus was in the doorway with a blush on her face.

Damie:Oh. Hi,Venus.

Venus:...Hello,Damie...Um,I was wonder if I could...

Damie:I know what you're trying to say. Come on.

Venus:T-thank you. 

Damie hops into his bed with Sparky before Venus hops in as well.

He cuddles into the giant shy woman who hugs him like a teddy bear with a smile as they all begin to fall asleep.