𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

I scoffed, "This is not fun, trust me." I said waving to myself, "I can't go anywhere without someone cooing at me." I grumbled, referring mainly to the older I-Landers.

"Hyung if you were the youngest, you'd have a couple of bruises on your face by now." Jungwon deadpanned making everyone laugh.

Then I jumped when I heard the alarm, "I-Landers, come gather at the lobby."

I frowned, "More ranking announcements?" I asked.

Jungwon shrugged as we walked down the stairs, "Probably midpoint results."

"Get ready to return your badges!" Jay yelled as we sat down.

I sighed, "Absolutely done with these results." I grumbled.

"We'll now announce the team name of the debut group." The system said.

We all gasped, "WOAHHHH!"

"All of a sudden?" Jake asked.

"It'll be the name that we'll have for almost the rest of our lives." Jay said.

I sucked in a breath, "It better be good then."

Connection, discovery, and growth

When those words popped up on the screen I tilted my head in confusion, "Is this suppose to be sentimental?"

"Conditioner?" Jungwon blurted out making us laugh.

We then started guessing the silliest name. Such as Bluetooth and Wifi.

"The team name will now be revealed." I nervously stomped my feet on the ground, "The final debut name is..."

ENHYPEN

My face lit up. The name was really cool. And I felt like it definitely fit the description words from earlier. Like a hyphen.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

Mid way through practicing we were interrupted by sound of someone entering I-Land.

I turned around expecting the directors. I held Jungwon's hand out of nervousness of who would be walking out of the gate.

And who I saw was the best visit ever. The other 13 contestants who were eliminated, "WOAH WAIT WHAT?!"

I gripped Jungwon's hand, "Come on let's go!"

We both ran together with the others behind as we ran out of the practice room and into the lobby.

Me and Jungwon immediately spot Geonu and tackled him, nearly knocking him over, "Chaeri! Jungwon!"

I was smiling like an idiot, "What are you doing here?!"

Geonu laughed as he ruffled both our hairs, "I'll tell you in a second. Now I do have a question. Why are you guys holding hands?" He asked quirking his eyebrow.

I looked at Jungwon and he laughed nervously, "Well I took your advice and solved my problem." He whispered.

Geonu stared at us. His jaw dropped open, "No way... REALLY?!"