48: Naked

Warning: Some sexual content. Nothing too graphic.

Jeremy

With plenty of time to spare before midnight, Hailey had parked her car just outside my house. Surprisingly, the sky had grown cloudy in the last hour and blocked out the moon. It was essentially pitch black with a couple of sprinkles here and there. Every house in the neighborhood had its lights off. Our date was truly coming to an end.

"I had fun tonight," claimed Hailey with a smile.

Everything inside of me didn't want this date to end. Sure, it was a school night and I had been out late a lot this past week, but I just wanted to spend more time with this sweet and special girl. Couldn't we be with each other the rest of the night? Was it possible? Did she by any chance feel the same way?

Of course, without a second thought, our lips exchanged a quick kiss in goodbyes. One goodbye wasn't enough. Our second goodbye lasted a few more seconds. A third goodbye lasted a good minute and had much more passion. Interestingly enough, this third goodbye wasn't really a goodbye.

With the car turned off, Hailey unbuckled herself and made her way onto my seat, and somehow managed to put my seat down. She was now lying on top of me. This girl was putting every effort she could into giving my mouth the love it needed.

This continued with our breathing growing heavier every second. Her fingers found their way under my shirt again and began to feel my skin that was heating up. Her touching caused an awakening in certain parts of my body. That awakening made me realize that truly and desperately, I wanted every part of her. No, I craved every part of her.

Once my shirt came all the way off, I used all my force to change positions and be the one on top of Hailey. For a brief moment, we exchanged smiles and looked each other in the eyes. We both knew we wanted each other. But something felt off about this girl while we glared. While there was happiness, it felt like there was almost a hint of sadness. Was there something she was hiding?

Without another thought, our lips reconnected and my fingers made their way towards her right shoulder where the strap of the dress lay. No time was wasted in removing that strap which was followed by the next strap. In just a short moment, her entire dress was able to easily come off. She was in nothing but her bra and underwear which allowed my head to grow numb.

Even though her stomach had a strange red mark above the belly button, her body was perfect, but I was a little concerned about my own body. It occurred to me that I might not be in as good of shape as she was, but it was obvious that she didn't care. Why should I?  She definitely didn't?

A kiss was placed at the bottom of her soothingly soft stomach. Those kissed slowly made their way up and enjoy the gentleness of her skin as she began to moan with heavy breathing. She even placed her grip on my hair and held onto it. Once the top was reached, some soft air was blown against her still covered breast. Hailey's breathing grew heavier by the second and I used this moment to unbutton my pants and take them off.

"Stop," Hailey commanded as it appeared there was time to think.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I felt naked only covered by my underwear.

"Like, I'm not sure this is a good idea. Can we talk?"

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, but I had to honor her request. Just like that, we were back in our own seats without most of our clothes on. It was going to be a little strange talking to Hailey when she was almost naked. I was tempted to get my pants back on.

"Alright," she began while looking at the foggy window. "As you probably know, I'm not a virgin." The way she said that almost felt dramatic.

"Yeah, I know." I almost felt a little guilty admitting that.

"Right," she continued while taking a large breath. Her voice seemed troubled. "Like, I know you're a virgin and right now I just don't want to take that away from you yet. You see, I lost my virginity to Ted and we would often do it with each other. Most of the time, he would get really annoyed and pissed at me if I didn't want to. He would sometimes beat me if I said no." One of her fingers touched the light scar I noticed earlier on her arm! "Sure, sex was nice, but it didn't always feel right. And yes, we were always careful. He made sure to always wear a condom."

At that moment, she took her sight off the window and grabbed my hand while looking directly toward me. Tears were streaming out of her eyes. My heart dreaded whatever it was she was about to tell me next. And if it involved Ted, I couldn't imagine how bad it would be. An urge developed to get out of the car, find Ted, and beat the living daylights out of him.

"Like, about a month before our senior year, I found out I was pregnant." My heart leaped a million leaps at the news. "Ted was getting sloppy with the condoms and I never said or did anything. But once I found out I was pregnant, I was literally in fear and felt so much guilt. There was no way in hell I could tell Ted. If I did, he'd probably run off on me leaving me to be a single mother."

At this point, Hailey was essentially crying as her soul was being spilled out. "I couldn't tell any of my friends or my parents. Like, I dread what would happen if I did. They would judge me. I desperately wanted to go to my pastor Tommy Butts who is also the janitor at our school, but I couldn't do that either."

With each passing word, my heart was literally breaking for this girl. I too wanted to cry hearing what she had to say to me. How could anyone endure something like that?

"Um, like, for about three weeks I was scared for my life. Of course, school was about to start up again and I was dreading everything about to come. People would know. They would judge me for a mistake that I made. All because I hadn't thought of the consequences. In my mind, there were two options. Drop out of school or get an abortion. I got an abortion. I told myself everything would be okay once I got the abortion. Nobody would know. I could go on with my life. Ted wouldn't leave me even though I kind of wanted to leave him."

Hailey couldn't speak anymore and began weeping like a broken child. Quickly getting my shirt on, I allowed her to cry on my shoulder while putting my arm over her in comfort.

"Ted is a fucking piece of stupid shit," she boldly claimed.

Never in my life had I ever heard Hailey use profanity like that, but she had every right. She was broken. All this time, I had always thought of her as this sweet and innocent girl that everyone loved so much, but something inside of me knew that couldn't be the case. Nobody was ever that sweet and innocent. And after that night, I was glad we didn't have sex.

Sure, we didn't share that intimacy that I hoped we would, but we did share a different and special kind of intimacy. I got to see a different type of naked. She revealed her true and broken soul to me. Nobody else but me knew what she was going through. And I promised myself that nobody else would know until she was comfortable with sharing. Knowing all this made her all the more special to me. Perhaps she was worth waiting for.

"Yes, Ted is a piece of crap," I responded back. She looked at me and gave me a smile as she knew I was too afraid to repeat her choice of words. Of course, I had to surprise her. "Did I say crap? I really meant that Ted is a piece of shit."

After a moment, Hailey was able to gain control of herself and sit down again at her seat.

"Like I really like you, Jeremy. I really want things to work between us. Can we take things slowly?"

"Of course."

Bet you weren't expecting this chapter. lol. Thanks again for reading. Leave and comment and vote!

Are you surprised by what Hailey went through with Ted?

Is it wise for Jeremy to wait until Hailey is ready?

Thoughts on Ted after this chapter?