46: Perfect First Official Date

Jeremy

I'm not sure about Hailey, but I was nearly late when I showed up for my next class after lunch. We were really enjoying each other's company in the music studio. It was impossible to keep ourselves away from each other. How would I make it the rest of the school day with her? Somehow, I did. After school, we met up and shared a few more kisses as we both couldn't help ourselves from giggling like little schoolchildren.

"What are you doing tonight?" Hailey asked as we broke away from our kissing.

"I was thinking we could go on our first official date."

"Oh," blushed Hailey who scratched her lips a few dozen times. "Like, we're actually a thing. No joke, we're official. Like, you like me and I like you?" Why was this so hard for her to put into words?

In response, I gave her a good long kiss. "Yes, I guess you could say we're a thing," I claimed once I finished kissing her.

Grabbing my hand, we walked to her car. "So, what time do you want me to pick you up?"

...

Seven o'clock arrived in a blink of an eye. Hailey would be in front of my house any minute. For this date, I told her to dress casually. Our date would be a simple one. It would also be perfect. Only a couple of minutes late, Hailey showed up. With a basket of food, I jumped in her car. She greeted me with a kiss. This girl was more vibrant than ever. How was she able to make a strappy dress look so casual? After a few minutes, we arrived at our destination which wasn't far from the school. We had reached the clock tower.

"You're going to love this. I used to come here all the time with my cousins growing up. We'd spend hours at the top of the tower looking at the world."

Yes, it was a simply ordinary plain clock tower. She didn't have to ask, but I saw on her face that she was wondering how we would make it to the top. With an answer, I led her inside where an elevator waited for us. Being the old elevator it was, it slowly opened and we entered. It took a few minutes for us to reach the top. Once we reached the top, Hailey smiled seeing how close we were to the moon making its way into the sky.

"I feel like I'm on top of a castle," she claimed. "I'm the queen of the world!"

Yes, it did feel like we were on top of a castle. We were surrounded by walls. In the middle laid a large clock on the front that another wall held. We both stood at one of the walls and glared at our town. It was quite a sight with the soft wind blowing against us that brought in a light chill. Hailey loved the wind. With her eyes closed, she let it blow against her and took in a few deep breaths. Our hands eventually met up.

"You know," I began. "Apparently this clock tower was built after the Civil War." With no response, I kept on talking. "My cousin once told me that lightning struck this tower in '19 and '59. Legend says that lightning strikes this tower every forty years."

For a good minute, neither of us spoke as we enjoyed the wind and each other's company. I loved holding onto her hand. Her skin was amazingly soft and smooth. Heck, after kissing her today, I realized how baby soft in general her skin was. My fingers were craving more of that pleasant skin.

"You know," Hailey broke the silence. "If lightning is striking every forty years, this tower is probably due for another strike sometime this year. Like, wouldn't it be crazy if it happened during prom this Saturday? I'd love to see that happen."

"Who knows, maybe it will. Maybe even at midnight. Just make sure you don't run off without your glass slipper. Wouldn't want to search for you throughout the town."

With a light punch to my shoulder, the girl snorted. "As if."

While we continued to admire the town from our view, we ate two sandwiches that I brought. Hailey must've been hungry as she ate it within a minute. She was so hungry that she had another sandwich. After about another twenty minutes, Hailey wanted to dance and the idea sounded perfect. As we held on to each other and slowly moved, I spotted some mustard on her nose but did nothing. Even with mustard on her nose, she was perfect just the way she was. 

"Do you have a date to prom?" I asked.

"No."

"You want to be my prom date?" She agreed with a kiss. "Do you want to do a performance together at prom? Maybe conquer your fear of singing in front of a crowd?" The girl responded with a no and continued kissing me in order to shut me up.

I really wanted her to do a performance at prom. Somehow, I had to convince her. It would have to be soon. That moment wasn't the right time. She wanted me and I wanted her just as much. Our lips hungrily met just as they had earlier that day in the music studio.

This time, Hailey pushed me against the wall where the clock laid. Both of her hands were placed inside my shirt as they felt my skin. My body began to heat up and I couldn't resist pushing Hailey against the wall as my shirt had come off. With our mouths in full action, my thumb slowly placed itself above the soft skin of her chest and smoothly made its way to the right strap to let it loose. The girl released a moan.

Ding! It was ten at night which caused the clock to make a loud noise that interrupted what we were doing. Because of that, we decided it was probably a good idea to end the date and get home in order to have enough rest for the next day. It was going to be a big day with the Time Capsule.

What was your first date like? Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thoughts on Jeremy and Hailey's date?