✦┃𝟓𝟐

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

Describing you as a busy person was not a lie. There wasn't a time when your schedule wasn't fully occupied, and most of them are work. Because that's one of the favorite things that you loved to do. 

Work.

You're a workaholic, everyone who knows you well will answer that if there was a person who will ask them what kind of a person you are. You love to work, and others might say that your work will only be the only thing that you'll be marrying in the future because you spend countless nights without sleeping just to get your work done.

And even if they're done, they weren't even surprised anymore if you're still looking for more.

Those who hated and loathed you will only say that you're working hard for money, and I mean it wasn't a total lie, but those who knew you well privately will only say that work gives you peace. 

With work, you are at peace, and that's a fact.

Even after S's grandfather booked a whole week of your time, you still have to spend hours revising your schedule again just to fit everything together and have the time to do it and get everything done.

And the reason why you only showed up on the second day of the training was that there was a sudden emergency meeting with someone you know in Singapore, and it was a major case that you can't turn a blind eye to.

So you have no choice but to go there and deal with it first and fast.

While you just got off the plane and drove yourself to the place where the training was held, you didn't even expect someone to greet you with a volleyball in the face the second you stepped into the place.

As your tired but charming voice rang throughout the gym, you turned to Nekoma's side and made eye contact with their old coach, who was smiling happily when he saw you.

Fiddling with the ball on hand, you sighed with a teasing tone, "Do I have to feel special being welcomed in such a unique way?"

After you spoke again, it was followed by a slightly flustered voice, "Uh-Ano! I'm sorry for the ball, my teammate here seriously has to train harder in receiving."

Looking at the one who was talking, it was a guy who have obvious rooster bed hair. You lifted a brow while he was scratching the back of his head, you shook your head and began walking forward, "No worries, I was also just joking."

"But you're right though, with his terrible posture, who would expect him to receive that spike perfectly?"

You chuckled as the gray head who was slapped by the back before by their libero, flushed when he heard your comments on his plays. His teammates in black also just chuckled while a wholehearted laugh conquered the most.

It was their coach.

You rolled your eyes playfully before spinning the ball in your hands as they heard you talking loudly, "You're laughing like you aren't their coach at all, don't you have any shame?"

"And didn't you say that your team was amazing? Looking at this, do you expect me to believe that now?"

You clicked your tongue as if you were deceived to be here. But with your last sentence, most of the people around you started realizing for themselves that you might be their awaited guest who will coach them.

"Did I?" Coach Nekomata laughed while he signaled the other coaches and mentors to gather around to your side as he began to walk towards you, "How come I didn't remember it?"