➥𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

The sound of rustling leaves and chirping birds can be heard in an early January morning, it was a new year and a freshly start for the people throughout the whole world. Some were still wrapped in their winter clothes as it was cold in the morning.

Many who wake up early, wanting to make a great start for another year. However, it was not the case for a certain someone, or should I say, a certain you.

You were practically working your ass off even it's just the first week of the year, you actually didn't even care though.

All you wanted to do is to not stop and just keep on working until you will collapse to the ground.

However, it was never going to happen whenever Pops was around. He wanted you to rest but look at what you're doing right now? Your face was stuck staring at the laptop, your fingers professionally gliding through the keyboard.

You were working on something, or better yet, hacking on someone's security system. You accepted a mission that was related to a Mafia's territory. It was a place where they put their hidden illegal weapons.

Curious on what they might be, you accepted the job, it was super easy anyway. You just have to confiscate the illegal weapons and arrest some of their involved members.

You can't arrest all of them, why? because it was one of the rules of Dark Empire.

The Dark Empire was not known to many people, this place was exactly where the Heroes, Villains, and Mafias gather. It also has passages with high securities in case of break ins or break outs.

It is located underground, as for the entrances it can only be within some respective stores on the Sunny Side that will lead you to the passages.

To enter, you must have three distinct colored cards. Silver, Gold, and Black which holds statuses. The silver represents the lowest rank out of all of them, the gold was for the middle class, and as for the black, it holds the largest and powerful authority.

It was really hard to find or get the silver one much less the black one? Only the people who have high standing in society can get a hold of the black cards.

The Dark Empire was a place that's full of ordinary looking stores/shops but was actually dealing illegal things inside, these are usually useful for villains and mafias to gather some troops or goods.

As for the Heroes, they can only step foot in here to only buy some information. Whether they take action or not, it was none of the Dark Empire's business as long it does not happen within it's premises and can only be anywhere at the Sunny Side.

The Sunny Side was directly above Dark Empire, where Heroes and normal people usually resides. Sunny people were called to those who don't know or ignorant about the Dark Empire.

There are many branches of the Dark Empire around the world but the main branch was in America, the homeland of the founder. The founder died right after twenty years after the first ever quirk manifested.

Now that several generations has gone by, the remaining members of it expanded the Dark Empire, making thousands of branches to countries to countries to fulfill the founder's wish and will.

Now, you would be wondering why would such a place can be tolerated or why would such a place exist in the first place?

The founder, Claim Spade, wanted to make a place where illegal dealings are normalized and for the different kinds of people to gather in one place and at peace.