➥𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻𝚂

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

Even though they looked a bit younger here, these two are Pops and his wifey

Even though they looked a bit younger here, these two are Pops and his wifey.. They are still in their early 20s here and now, Pops is in his late 30s and with his wife in her early 30s..

Pops' real name is Kang Dae 'Powerful and Big' Lim

His wife's name is Akina 'Bright Greens' Ishii

Their tragic story began when Akina was almost at heaven's gate when she tried herself to push another child out in her womb. Actually, she and Pops would be expecting twins, a boy and a girl.

However, because of Akina's poor health, she would not able to live on if she would really use all of her energy. And she did tried to save her child, it was her dream after all to have a happy family and be a good mother to her children even with her special condition. She already had the thought of sacrificing herself to extort her last energy to save her child but Pops stopped her and begged on his knees to save herself instead.

Although Pops was still devastated about having to choose who to save, he still chose his wife, but he will forever be guilty to be selfish to choose his lovely wife over his daughter. Akina obviously hesitated, but Pops threaten her with his life that's why she reluctantly and painfully gave up trying. At first, it still struck in her the wretched truth that she can't have any children anymore other than X, Alexander.

That's why ever since then, you would do your best to at least remind her what a good mother would she be to her daughter. And you let her took you in and let her treat you like a mother would to her daughter.

And that's why, you have three legal guardian. (Please, I don't know if it's a real thing..)

Three people signed your documents, and they surprisingly agreed with it when you proposed this idea to them when Pops and Akina confronted Aizawa with this issue.

So now, not only you have gained yourself a Mother, you also have two Fathers. At first of course, you can't help but laugh aloud at how crazy that is, but it's not like it's a crime.. right?

They all went along with it and you don't have a problem with it either so that's how it went through. And all of you silently agreed to not reveal it until necessary to avoid any miscalculations, especially with how crazy your life is.

Pops (Currently; Mafia Boss):「⬇︎

Pops (Currently; Mafia Boss):「⬇︎」