✦┃𝟓𝟏

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

If it was said that Midoriya was having mixed feelings right after he heard your answer, then it was really an understatement. He was overwhelmed by multiple emotions as he processed the fact that you really planned all of this to happened within your expectations.

I feel so honored..

She really planned all this from the start to the end but-

The broccoli boy gradually showed a genuine smile with his eyes squinting a bit for a moment before he was silent. He was really happy when you were the one guiding them along with Pro Heroes staffs in UA, but he was troubled again if he were to even reach your standards.

He can't just shatter your hope for them like that, but he isn't really sure if he were to be a good hero in the future either. Thinking about it, the aura surrounding him suddenly became gloomy. 

Seeing this scene, you let out a chuckled before positioning your glasses back comfortably on your nose before saying, "If you think you can't compare yourselves to the Symbol of Peace then you don't have to worry."

"How can I not worry?! Y-You had a-already done so much to us and t-then.."

The boy in front of you exclaimed suddenly as he was embarrassed to the max at the end. He was really paranoid. You both love and hate this trait of him, but you just replied, "You know the saying.. 'People come and go', right?"

Your smirk got wider as you watch him nodding his head, "You must know, I am that 'people'."

"Huh?"

"Well, it's not like I'm a plural or any English subject idea who was applied isn't the main idea here. My point is that I come and go in your life," explaining further, the more you spoke also made Midoriya's heart rate go faster and faster by the minute, "I can't always be in your life, freckles. My purpose is to only be a passerby and train you to be what, who, and where you're at in the future."

"You can say that I only appeared to guide you and help you with some part of your journey, but not entirely because you also have to learn to lift yourselves up through how tough life is. That's my role in your class's lives," you chuckled as he looked teary eyed.

"B-But.."

"There's no buts here, you crybaby.." you teased but hearing this, his lips quivered.

This made you let out a long sigh and clasped your hands together, leaning forward in your seat as you stared at him directly and said seriously, "You must know that I made All Might retire, you lot must remember that. I know you're blaming yourself for being a magnet of trouble, getting the Symbol of Peace to where he is now but that's not your fault."

"It is my doing, none of you children got involved in that. His retirement is my plan all along, you know why?" you whispered at the end but it was like a circling strong wind in the middle of the night as it was heard by many.

"Because if he doesn't stop saving lives now, who can save his if his last days are getting shorter and shorter as he uses his buff form?"

"You?" you asked sarcastically to the boy who was having his flushed cheeks wet by the droplets of his tears, "No," shaking your head, without braking eye contact with him while smiling knowingly, "Because you know in yourself that you can't."

Hearing the last thing you said, he lowered his head while biting the insides of his cheeks. The last sentence really hit the bullseye.

"However.."

You really felt guilty after exposing himself like that so you decided to comfort him with some of your wisdom, "This is where I come in.."

After seeing him lifting his head again, you smirked as walked and sat beside him, "Remember all the suggestions and methods that I've taught to all of you. Know your weaknesses, your strengths, so that you can grow and improve yourself for the better. Gain experiences, gain knowledge so that you will obtain wisdom and can make a name for yourself."