✦┃𝟐𝟗

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

We all know that in the world, there are a few people who attracts bad luck or trouble. Now, we could easily find one in class 1A. That is, Midoriya Izuku.

It was just the second day of the week's internship when he encountered a dangerous villain, Stain, the Hero Killer.

Who would have thought that with the help of his awesome tracking sense finding his friend, he also found a villain and an injured Pro Hero.

He was currently thinking of a solution how he can rescue his injured classmate, Iida and the Pro Hero that was down beside him, Native. He was sweating badly and he couldn't think of anything aside who to contact.

Suddenly, his eyes lit up and carefully grabbed his phone from his pocket to send a message.

All he could of hope right now is that the receiver of his text will arrive soon, he never had the confidence to defeat Stain alone.

At your side, you were just lazily sitting on the couch of your house. Well, you actually have a house in Japan however, it's not in Musutafu but in Miyagi.

You decided to build a penthouse that is in the middle of a forest. That's right, in a middle of a goddamn forest. However, you didn't regret it.

It was the best spot in the world where you could easily spot many houses when you look down as it was standing near the tip of a mountain.

Your home were surrounded by green large trees and when it's night time, you could see the lights of many neighborhoods below. It was really dazzling as the whole right side of your house was made of glass.

It was really peaceful which you wanted the most.

You sat crossed legs on your long colored gray couch, caramel popcorn on a glass bowl on your right side as you faced your laptop that was on your lap.

Only wearing a plain peach T-shirt and dark blue cotton shorts, same hairdo as you go out everyday with your rectangular glasses that's placed on your perfect pointed nose.

You were watching on your laptop how Hosu City developed into. How a dozen of Nomus just attacked the city out of the blue which brought thousands of damage of a few several buildings and also injured several people, mostly civilians.

When the moment they broke out, you already notified the nearest police station and hero agencies. That's all you can do at the moment as this was always the same routine that you followed.

You actually have this routine where you can't make any big moves yet if there's no one dying. At first, you were also puzzled by it but you can't do anything about it.

It was his decision after all and-

'Ding!'

You side glanced at your phone that lit up under the dim light of your living room. You moved your left hand to unlock the phone and read the message that came.

It was Midoriya's, you smirked as you stare at the location that he just sent you.

Actually, when you guys talked once, you mentioned to him that he could only send his location to you if he is in trouble. Seeing his text, you raised your eyes on your laptop to see Midoriya, Todoroki and Stain in a battle.

They were at an abandoned alleyway but you could clearly see the whole scene even though it was dark. Iida was down with his blood formed into a puddle by his side, seems like he's wounded somewhere.

There was also someone beside him, he was a Pro Hero, Native, you've recognized him.

From the looks of it, Stain maybe licked their blood as they were paralyzed on the ground and was stiff as a rock.