✦┃𝟎𝟓

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

The training Pops prepared for you was... okay it was hellish BUT you enjoyed it nonetheless. It was worthwhile because you've accomplished so many things within those three years.

Higher ups from different countries lined up to at least be an acquaintance of yours with a goal in mind that it will bring their businesses into a future with infinite success and glory.

Countless people that you've encountered, befriended, helped and many more as you continue to carry out numerous missions. It was an eventful three years, indeed.

You were a professional, your name was so famous that every time whoever brings it up, it will cause people to gather around in a circle and praise you as if you were a god, in the business category, at least.

However, they don't know exactly what you look like as your face was hidden from the public as well as your other informations. You were labeled as the most mysterious and successful person there is in land and that you've ruled mafia gangs at a place called The Dark City.

The only clue that they have was your name, Y/N. They searched high and low to find a name like that, actually they didn't even know if it's your real name or just a code name.

.・。.・゜✭・

Y/N's POV:

First fucking day returning to Japan and here I am at the Police Station. Police officers everywhere, at the front desk, in their offices/personal desks, in the break room and some behind and beside me.

I was immediately called to this station to report but I didn't think that they comprehend the meaning of 'low key', as hundreds of officers were already aware that I'm gonna be part of their branch and now all excited because they're also aware of my past achievements.

"Ms. Y/N! I'm very honored that you've accepted our request of assistance-woof! I'm Tsuragamae Kenji, the chief of the Police Force-woof!." I was facing a human-dog hybrid man that keep on exclaiming woof every now and then.

Is it really just his face that's part dog?

I mean- it can be a very powerful quirk if he can turn into a big one as he can be in complete control on his abilities and be fierce with it

Unfortunately not...

I was still staring at his dog-like face from the right side with a hand propping my chin as my elbow rested at his desk thinking, as seconds began to pass by, we were still staring at each other and others in the room began to sweatdrop at the scene.

Shaking my head with a sigh, "No need for formalities, chief. It's a pleasure to be here."

The chief smiled but before he could speak, I spoke first, "But if ever my name appears on media, I apologize first but I'm gonna leave. I don't like it when my name suddenly pops up on TV's without my knowledge."

"Of course, Ms. Y/N! that can be arranged."

As he finished speaking, there was a knock at the door. "Come in-woof!"

The door then opened, a tall and sturdy man walked in wearing a detective's outfit.

It's pretty obvious with his look about what he does.

The man lifted his head, taking off his hat he bowed and slightly smiled. "Morning, chief." he nodded to the chief with him returning it. He walked towards us and faced me, "You must be Ms. Y/N, I heard a lot of things about you."