✦┃𝟐𝟖

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

After the naming session, it was finally the selecting of whom you're going to have an internship to. However, not all of your classmates were happy because some of them didn't get one.

For example, your friend, Broccoli Boi.

You were about to ask him about something when the only teacher left at the front because Midnight already left, called your name in a tired tone.

"Yes?" you raised your head and smiled at Aizawa, you both looked at each other for a second before he stated, "Get all the papers and distribute them to your classmates respectively."

You lifted a brow as your smile got wider, "Sure.. where are they?"

The others were confused for a second, they didn't know what the both of you were talking about when Aizawa said, "They are at my desk, stack in to four piles, each thirteen inches high and four inches near my coffee mug."

"Alright.." you stared at him as you lifted your right hand before snapping them. In a second, to those who got nominations, has a bunch of paper on their table.

They gasped when the papers suddenly appeared and looked at you with stars in their eyes, the other who didn't got any also stared at you with admiration written on their faces.

"Woahh! The papers just appeared!"

"Y/N's really cool!!"

"She just got it with just a few instructions! Woww!!"

"Tch, what a show off, idiot!" you heard Bakugo's remark as you just sent a smile at him which caught him off guard before lowering your head.

There was only two folders on your desk. One which is colored brown while the other is colored red.

"You have now the nominations paper given to you, you can pick who ever you wanted to be an intern to but remember, you have to choose wisely. You have to pick the agency that can help you with your current abilities to grow."

"The internship training will last for one whole week. To those who didn't get any will find one. Y/N, get the papers on the left side of my desk and hand them to those who didn't get any nominations."

*snap*

*le gasp*

"Next, You have to get ready for the internship, you can bring any supplies. Your Hero costumes will also be distributed to you later. Again, choose wisely. You can pass your selected paper to me by the end of the week. That's all."

When Aizawa said that you guys were dismissed, your classmates broke into a few groups while discussing about who did they chose.

You, on the other hand, just packed up your things as you strode along to exit the classroom.

You didn't even give chance to the others to get close to talk to you as you quickly walked beside your homeroom teacher.

"So.. when are you going to give him yours?" you ask him as you held the two folders in your left hand and held your bag at the other.

Your sleepy guardian just yawned and rubbed the middle of his eyebrows as he sighed, "If you're that excited, why don't you just give it to him yourself then?"

"Alright.. gimme!"

You said, reaching out your slender right arm to him as the both of you walked together side by side. With you at the left side, near the classrooms and he was at the right side, near the window.