➥𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

THIS WAS THE TIME WHERE YOU WERE KIDNAPPED BY THE LEAGUE AFTER STUDYING WITH BAKUGO AND KIRISHIMA AT THE BAKUGO HOUSEHOLD..

.・。.・゜✭・

The night was already deep enough to make the temperature drop until you could feel your legs shaking. After ensuring that Kirishima was taken home safely, you just wanted a good night's sleep on your warm and comfy bed but obviously, someone wasn't gonna let that happen.

You got kidnapped.

Or better yet, you were drugged by sleeping pills by someone. Because he knows that's the only weakness you have. And honestly, discovering this fact has a long history.

.・。.・゜✭・

FLASHBACK..

It was already nine in the evening when someone knocked on your door, the wooden shed's door. Yes, that's right, even when you're already six years old, you still lived in this shed.

You started living here on the same day when your quirk was confirmed by the doctor.

It was decided when your father found out about your precious quirk and your ability to quickly grasp knowledge. So he 'locked' you in here, you both know that it was pointless because you can easily escape with your quirk, but your father knew.

Your father knew that you wouldn't escape now, you wouldn't escape because both of you knew he holds the answers to your questions, so he just let you be here and tends to ignore you.

He will still call you though, to take their errands and also be their 'household maid'.

You've endured it for years now, and you were already numb to it. You plan to endure it until it's time to act rightly and also the right time to put an end to this misery.

Quickly standing up, you put on your only black dirty rubber shoes and held a two finger thick sized, one and a half meter long wooden stick that was originally placed behind the entrance door. Apparently, it was for the purpose of self defense.

Putting your left ear to the door to hear some movements from outside, you cringed when the person knocked again which made the vibration of force rubbed through your head.

But you instantly recognized that it was a customized pattern of knocking, and you've also realized who you're visitor might be.

Slightly raising the corners of your lips, you lowered your weapon to the side and turned the knob. The moon wasn't full, it was only a crescent shape moon for tonight, but it still produced some light. You peeked through the gap and saw a black silhouette standing in front of you.

Illuminating the person's figure, it looked like a small boy, he's quite skinny and he was just about your height with spiky hair.

And when the person saw your eyes peeking at the door, the person stepped closer and the person's face greeted you with a small smile.

"Hey there, doll.."

It was Touya. One of your friends in the Todoroki household, he's the oldest child, the eldest brother.

Your eyes slightly widen but it turned back to normal for just a second, you were quite shocked actually. You weren't expecting him to just come to your door late at night.

But it is him, after all. You chuckled lightly, it was really a typical Touya Todoroki.

Opening the gap of the door wider, you gestured for him to come in to warm up with the fire place inside but he just shook his head and said, "I don't have time, just come with me."