✦┃𝟒𝟏

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

Yet, how could they understand that they were like a magnet? Attracting trouble left and right when they're just simply breathing? Even if they hoped for the greatest of something, whoever who was up there can't simply grant their wishes like that.

Thus, they completely stiffened when they heard the next words that ranged through their ears.

"Oh, you wanna know who it is?"

"Why don't you recall who is it the one who always have a ponytail and glasses on?"

Dabi's cold and deep voice was like a devil's voice through their ears, Midoriya and the others can't help but think of a vague figure in their minds. All simultaneously denying it without a second to spare, they began to sweat though when they heard another sentence.

"Oh! Oh! I have a clue!"

Toga enthusiastically raised her right hand up high and exclaimed as she eagerly looked at the others, "She also drinks coffee almost everyday and is super amazing at cooking!"

"Yeah! She's an amazing cook with a pretty badass personality!"

Twice also inserted as his other side followed immediately with contempt evident in his voice at the beginning, "Bah! What's so badass about her?! She's just an annoying brat like you!"

"Always so ridiculous when she starts talking about shit.." he gruffly muttered at the end. Obviously irritated about something.

"Yeah.. talking shit about your shitty personality.." Spinner also muttered at the side, crossing his arms on his chest as he rolled his eyes. Spinner can't admit it out loud but he just knows that you're so good at roasting anyone.

And I mean anyone, in that matter. Whoever it is, you will find something shitty about them and continued on to put salt on their wounded feelings. You can't even give a damn about how they would feel at all.

And that's something that he likes about you.

"Shut it!"

"Oh, don't forget that she defeated you in Mario Kart that evening.." Mr. Compress added, and he can't help but chuckle at the memory.

As he thought about it, he just can't find any flaws about you. You were just so perfect to the point that the only thing that he thought about you when someone mentions your name, talking about your skills were your numerous abilities.

All being powerful and useful.

He also just can't hold himself back if they start saying the things that would describe you. In all honesty, you and Mr. Compress bonded by exchanging a bunch of jokes.

Whether if it's a dad joke, or the corny ones. You two just understood each other and communicated with jokes throughout your stay at their hideout that time.

(I honestly think that Mr. Compress would do that so..but I'm also not sure if it's canon or what)

"What the fuck did you just say?!"

Bakugo who was silent the entire time and carefully listened throughout the exchange, finally can't hold it anymore when he was finally a hundred percent sure that they were talking about you.

"Oh, did you guessed who it is?"

The burn patched skin guy's voice suddenly rang out and the others can't help but have cold sweats, their hearts gradually sank. Then, a sudden purple mist came around and started to speak, "It's already been five minutes after the signal, why aren't you leaving yet?"