✦┃𝟑𝟒

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

With all the fiasco earlier, you were finally dragged by the ash pomeranian boy to his room. Muttering how much of a dumbass you are and how stupid his mother can be for mistaking you for his girlfriend.

He was caught off guard, he didn't even remember how there was actually another person in his room that results him being caught tightly holding your hands.

You just smiled at Kirishima's bright gaze and gently moved your hands inside Bakugo's bigger palm scratching it, looking at him expectantly. Not gonna lie, Bakugo felt a bit tingly about your soft little hands and was actually reluctant to let go.

Deep down in his heart told him that your hands were just perfectly made to be inside of his.

But, would he show it personally?

Yeah, no.

Never.

Well, at least not yet.

So he flicked your hand away from his, let out a 'tch' sound and stumped his way to the table and plopped himself down before shouting at you two to hurry your ass up and finish the last questions.

You and Kirishima just smiled at each other before sitting each beside Bakugo at the round table.

The study session smoothly passed and Kirishima even cried, bowing in front of you shouting how thankful he is to meet a God like you.

You were clearly out of this world.

The way you just answered leisurely the exercises and just coolly spoke English fluently made him had a session to bow down to you. Even Bakugo who was at the side can't help but lightly praise you with an insult following it.

You just shrugged off their praises and teleported your laptop in front of you, working on your other work.

Until a few moments later, Bakugo's mother screeched from downstairs about how she was finished with cooking and that you and Kirishima could go eat with them.

When the three of you came down, Kirishima gently expressed to the older female Bakugo that it was no problem if he could just make a phone call with his parents first. However, he has a problem.

He didn't get the chance to bring his phone to the planned group study this evening.

He was pressured by Bakugo's aggressive ushering about him getting to his house on time that Kirishima forgot to snatch his phone from his desk table. But, it was already solved when Bakugo's mother handed him her phone and made him call his parents for permission.

After hearing that they agreed, Kisihima enthusiastically helped Bakugo's mother on setting up the table.

"Awww, how sweet."

"KATSUKI! WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE YOUR KIND FRIENDS?! YOU NEVER HELPED ME WHEN SETTING UP THE TABLES WHEN WE EAT!!"

"WHY DON'T YOU DO IT YOURSELF, YOU OLD HAG!!"

As he was yelling that at his mother's face, he was actually snatching table utensils from Kirishima's hands, putting them on top of the table without even being gentle about it at all.

When the three of you were about to sit around the round table, the front door gently opened a creak before it was closed. The three of you guessed that it was Bakugo's father, and the said gentle man appeared in front of you seconds later.

"I'm back, Honey. Do we have guests?" The man softly asked as he walked leisurely towards you guys at the kitchen with his signature gentle smile.

To be honest, he was really stunned at how could his son would bring home some friends, and he was surprised when he saw you clearly.