✦┃𝟒𝟑

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

When everyone was feeling the tense atmosphere, the tightening pressure around that was like about to choke them, you broke it with a sudden heartily laugh. Along the way, others began to get the situation and also snickered.

It was all for show, but what they didn't know, that they were the true audiences.

"That was a very good show, you two. Now, release our new UA student recruit."

The guy that you just roasted earlier let out a small inaudible sigh, side glancing on his right before speaking, "Twice, you do it."

The said man flinched, "What, me?! No way."

"Do it."

And you guys don't know what's with Dabi's serious glare, but Twice really had to go for it, "Sheesh.."

"I do apologize for using such forceful methods. But, please understand that we are not just a mob trying to commit crimes." Mr Compress, who was at the side stated, "We didn't kidnap you by accident."

"Even though our situations differ, everyone here has been restricted and suffered.." The leader of the league finally stood up from his seat, watching Twice unlock the chains of Bakugo's restraints.

"Because of people, rules and Heroes.." You rolled your eyes silently as he brought out his speech, you were thinking if this was prepared by him before or what.

"I'm sure you also-" he was not even halfway of his prepared speech when Bakugo, who was already free, punched Twice's face hard. You nearly spat out your juice once again when you saw him being blown up with Bakugo's quirk to the brick wall.

'BAM!'

With the sudden move, Shigaraki, who was walking towards the boy before, took a step back when the wind knocked off the hand that was on his face, and apparently, it was his father.

Oops.. Pftt-

"Shigaraki!"

Dust was flying all over the place, and you looked at Bakugo's direction, he started to talk, "I listened quietly to your endless talking. Idiots can't get to the point, so they're always talking for a long time."

"Basically, you mean, 'We want to harass people, so please, join us', right?"

"Well, don't bother." Bakugo raised his head slightly, a firm and serious determination evident on his face, smirking wickedly, "I.. want to win like All Might."

"No matter what anyone says, that will never change!"

.・。.・゜✭・

Meanwhile, in a certain media conference, "Mr. Aizawa, you spoke about the students' safety."

"However, during the incident, it appears that you urged them to fight. What was your intention behind this?" A reporter asked.

"I concluded that because we were unable to fully grasp the situation, it had to be done, to avoid the worst possible outcome." Aizawa replied unhurriedly.

Actually, it was 100 percent not the case because you said you already have everything in control, but they can't say it to the media. There's no point to explain if they won't even believe it.

"What do you mean by 'worst possible outcome'? You can't call 26 victims and two abducted the worst possible outcome?"

"The 'worst outcome' I assumed in that situation was that the students would be at their wits' end and be killed." Surprisingly, Aizawa didn't lose his temper yet and just replied softly.