"That would be lovely, Thank you Miss Lee." We bowed to each other.

"Let me just fix you a bottle of scotch and I will meet you at room three." I quickly waved the couple off, grabbing a few short glasses and shoving ice into the bottom. As I was placing an unopened bottle of scotch onto the tray, Yixing emerge from the back, wiping his hands on his jeans.

"I'm about to do something stupid, you can yell at me later." Before Yixing can even comprehend anything that has come from my mouth, I've already jumped over the bar and grabbed my tray, heading for private room three.

From the corner of my eye, I spoke a certain silver head boy, slicked back and white dress shirt hung from his body. His eyes shifted from the girl he was talking to my direction. I managed to shove the tray of drinks up to shield my face as I made haste.

I overheard Chanyeol say that no one would be using this room tonight, I was only hoping that my fancy watch would open this door, I truly have no idea how to get in this room

Sliding in front of the two accountants, swiping my wrist watch against the electric look on the door. Within a few seconds the red light flashed green and the lock disengaged. I breathe a quick sigh of relief and usher the two gentlemen in.

The private rooms were stunning yet simple. Two black suede chaises facing one another with an electric fire pit coffee table wedged in between the two. There was a tall lamp in the far corner, providing little light. Giving a very low profile look, smart.

I made way to the accent table, placing the tray slightly off edge I started fiddling with the control panel. Dimming the lights a little further and turning the speakers on to let a little of the music playing downstairs float in. I also disengage the locking mechanism so they can open and close the door as they please. They are having guests.

Before moving to set their drinks I slyly grab my phone with my other hand, pressing the record button.

I take the 5th glass from the tray, furthers from the edge. Clumsy bartender. The tray started to tip, causing me to loose control of the 5th glass, as it flew to the plush carpet I stopped the others front falling off.

"My apologies." I quickly fall to my knees in a bow, throwing my recording phone under the low couch and start to pick up the surprisingly not broken glass.

"It's okay, just be a bit more careful." Mr. Park spoke with a softness to his husky voice.

"Yes, Sir." I started to place the remaining four glass around the table and moved to place the scotch there as well. "I will get you a new glass."

"No need, there will only four of us tonight, thank you though." He bowed his head to me, I repaid the action.

Putting all my effort into the most polite bow I have every done, the door clicked behind me. Shit.

"Good evening Mr. Park and Mr. Lee." The one and only cocky voice of Lee Taeyong kept my head down.

"I see you brought a treat with you," Mark, that pink mullet fuck "you shouldn't have." Mark chuckled as if he were a vampire on heat and never seen a women before.

I managed to straighten my back while keeping my head down and covering my face, I couldn't risk these two knowing I was here in this room. Taemin said Mr. Park suggested this place, clearly unaware that I work here, but Taeyong and Mark? They definitely know I work here.

"What's wrong honey?" My teeth grinding as he stepped closer to me. Twirling a strand of my hair around his fingers. "Don't be shy, I don't bite." He started to move my hair from my face, I was two seconds away from punching him in the throat before Taeyong's voice spoke out.

"Leave her Mark, she's not yours to play with. You may leave miss." I bowed once again and exited the room as fast as I could. How the hell did they not recognise me?

I quickly flick my hair away from my face, only to see a very confused looking Chanyeol, standing at the end of the hallway. "Shit." I curse as I quickly run towards the male who was fast approaching me.

I grab his biceps and move him around the corner before pressing him against the wall, his metallic hair was slicked right back while his dress shirt lay untucked and hanging loosely around him. He puppy dog eyes were no longer innocent but aggressive with rage.

"What the fu-" I wrap my hand around his mouth, preventing him from cursing at me.

"Before you scold me, just know I did it for a perfectly good reason." The space between us was little and the whisper of my breath was hot. "Dohwa's accountant is currently in there with one of our regulars along with Taeyong and Mark."

He removed my hand with his own and held it in his hand. "Why the hell didn't you tell any of us?"

"Well I told Yixing," I quickly recall back what I said at the bar and realise that was a lie. "To be honest, I just said I was about to do something stupid."

"He told me you were acting strange and then jumped over the bar, you know you can walk around right?" The anger was starting to diminish slightly, but was still very much there.

"They are up to something in there, I just know it. Plus, I left my phone in there to record their conversation."

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Chanyeol shouted at me, I quickly place my hand over his mouth once again.

"Will you be quiet?" I 'shhh' him. He started to fight against my hand and eventually licked my palm. "EWW! What are you? A child?" I wiped my saliva palm all over his white shirt. Disgusting!

"Am I interrupting something?" Shit fuck shit

"I need to tell you something." I push myself away from Chanyeol and face Baekhyun. His Sepia hair fell down over his forehead messily, his lips pouty and his hands shoved into his pants pockets. The white turtle neck cling to his body, accentuating his every muscle. Holy fuck

Snap out of it Chaeyeong!

"Well I think that's a given." He looks between myself and Chanyeol.

"What? No! Follow me." I grab his arm as I drag him to the elevator and up to his office, slamming the door behind me and turn to face him.

"Remember how I told you about Mr. Park and Dohwa having a meeting in his office?" Baekhyun folds his arms across his chest and sends me a slight nod. "Well Mr. Park showed up he tonight."

"He's here?" He questioned and I nodded back.

"Taemin said that he had a meeting with clients tonight, I thought they may have something to do with Dohwa so I offered them a private room. I didn't realise that said clients were Mark and Taeyong."

"Are you insane?" He stepped closer to me, closing and space we had left. "They could have recognised you and thought you were up to something."

"Well I was up to something." I said to him nonchalantly.

"What?" he looked even more confused yet not surprised.

"I left my phone hidden in the room recording their whole conversation." The shock came over his facial expressions.

"You truly are insane." He grabbed my face between my hands and stroked my already flushed checks. "You really are one of us. However, there are hidden mics and camera's in every room."

What?

For the next hour I kept my eye on the private rooms waiting for that door to click open and reveal the suspicious people behind it. I told Yixing what my master plan was and he also called me insane but then followed it up with, 'you got some balls kid.' So I'll take that as a compliment.

The door finally opened and the four man exchanged handshakes and bows before walking out of the hallway and into the club once again. Mr. Park and Taemin left straight away, I watched Taeyong and mark talk before Taeyong felt his pockets and gestured for Mark to go on.

Forgetful idiot

I breathed a sigh when I watched Marks figure leave through the front doors. I turn around to throw my damp towel into the basket near the door when I was stopped in my tracks.

"I think you dropped something." Taeyong.