BONUS CHAPTER #38: The ACTUAL First Time 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏼

Start from the beginning

"I don't know... I just... really want a relationship. I can't have sex with any man unless he seriously commits to me and loves me with all his heart."

Naruto sighed. He then looked at her.

"Naruto..." Nia breathed. "I... I don't want any man to hurt or use me. I'd go through extreme lengths just to ensure I don't get a broken heart. Even if it's by forcing myself to stay single until the right man shows up."

"Yeah, I hear you..."

Nia lowered her eyes.

"It hurts though... to be so alone. To have no one to hold me and tell me they love me..."

"Eh?" Naruto cocked his head.

"I feel so lonely..."

"Curly Brow..."

Nia sighed.

"Curly Brow," Naruto raised his voice a bit.

Nia looked at him.

"I hold you and tell you I love you all the time, ya know," The blond told her.

"Yeah... but you only mean it as a friend. I want to be held and told I'm loved romantically," Nia replied.

Naruto frowned.

"So my love for you isn't enough?" He glared.

"Oh Naruto..." Nia caught onto this.

She then took a deep breath.

"Naruto... I... want to do it with you... but I'm scared and shy that you'll leave me after getting it from me."

"WHAAAAAA?!" Heart eyes shot out of the blond's eyes as his jaw dropped and another large heart pounded out of his chest.

"I said... I want... to do it with you, Uzumaki!" Nia blushed heavily.

"WITH MEEEEE?! FOREAAAAAL?!"

"Oh Naruto..."

"CURLY BROOOOOOW!"

"I'm sure...  you would never to do such a thing with me-"

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! OF COURSE I WOULD POUND YOUR PUS-"

"OH NARUTO! I WISH YOU LOVED ME!" Nia yelled.

"Sweet Curly Brow..." The blond blushed.

Nia turned to the blond and hugged him.

"I don't wanna be without you, Uzumaki!" She cried.

"Sweet Curly Brow, it's ok... your protector isn't going anywhere, ya know?"

"I love my protector so much..." Nia whimpered, sitting atop of Naruto with her face buried in the crook of his neck.

"Your protector loves you, too."

"I want him to hold me."

Naruto wrapped his arms around the girl.

"I love you, Curly Brow... I love you."

"Oh Naruto..."

The two held one another for a while.

"I..." Nia opened her mouth. "I don't wanna let go."

"Curly Brow..."

"I can't let you go, Uzumaki. Every time I try to, my heart yearns for you again. I'm... helpless... hopeless..."

"Sweet Curly Brow..." Naruto reddened.

"I want to stay with you... even if I'm damaged inside. I want to be with my protector forever," Nia said. "To be with you... that's all I ever wanted. I'm... obsessed... Uzumaki."