51

"Again?!" Gabriel uttered totally amazed.

"Yes dad, again, you'll be a grandfather all over again."Alice smiled back, but before the father and daughter could've hugged, Emilie had to interrupt.

"Another one?" She said a little bit worried. "Are you sure you want that?!"

"I-yes-...I-I mean obviously! I kept the child for a reason."

"Well alright, I just think it's a bit much at such a young age."

"Oh come on, I can perfectly manag-"

"Alice what?!?!" A concerning, anxious voice coming from Martin cut her off, and when the young woman looked up at her husband she saw that he was staring down at her exactly like she was staring back at him.
With tears in both of their eyes the man made a little gesture to wipe her tears away before he wiped his away, and then softly smiled.
"You're not joking now, are you?"

"I'm not." Alice whispered weakly as she was unsure if those were happy or sad tears in Martin's eyes, but as soon as she felt his hands on her waist and then the next thing she knew he picked her up, then the woman knew that her husband was more than happy whilst he spun her around.

"These are wonderful news!!" He cheered making everyone smile, well of course everyone except Emilie who just left.

But her 'disappearance' didn't bother anyone much, or at least it seemed like that, because deep down Alice was very hurt but she tried to hide the fact.
After all everyone else was happy, so it was almost irrelevant that one person didn't approve, well it would've been, only if Emilie wasn't Alice's mother.
Then the blond woman wouldn't have cared, but now as his own mother appeared so disgusted and disturbed she couldn't help but feel a bit guilty.

"Love!" a happy voice brought her back into reality though "I love you so much." and there came a kiss from her very own beloved husband. "Now come on let's get the boys and put them to bed before they throw a tantrum."

"R-right y-yeah." She shook her head trying to forget any sad thoughts, "L-let's go."

With that the freshly married couple was off to fetch the little kids, and now Gabriel and Nathalie were left behind.

"Could this be us in a few months?" The designer nudged his fiancée jokingly who just rolled her eyes sarcastically and gave back a punch to him.

"Oh shut up! I have other things to worry about then us being this!"

"C'mon, what now? Why are you grumpy all of a sudden?"

"Well didn't you see how your dear 'wife' looked at your daughter before?"

"Huh?" The designer didn't understand.

"Emilie was not having it!" His assistant shouted in frustration "A-and it made Alice so sad! I feel terrible for the girl now."

"Please, she won't even remember it by tomorrow."

"It's not like that Gabriel! It was about her child and of course she will remember it!!"

"Okay so what now? What do you want to do? Tell Alice that she shouldn't care about her mother or what?!"

"No you dumbass!" Another punch "I just-...I don't know...maybe I should tell Martin to-"

"To what?! I'm sure that he already has plenty of things in his mind which will make Alice happier than anything! You know-"

"GABRIEL!" Nathalie could no longer listen to anything else coming from her husband, so with a swift movement she pulled her hand away from his and stepped aside "Enough of this nonsense show you're putting on! Now let me talk to him!" She left right after saying that, leaving the grey haired man all confused and concerned.
But he couldn't do much about it, so the designer simply had to wait until his fiancée would be back, until then he grabbed a few more drinks, just to ease his mind.