2

Tw: blood!!! (also apologies for any spelling errors, I am extremely tired and it's 2:05 am.)

"Gabriel put me down, now!"
"Nathalie you can't even stand, and you want to walk home all alone in the freezing cold whilst you are wearing a prom dress and high heels?"
"I would much rather do that then end up in your bed!"
Those words pierced his heart, Nathalie obviously didn't want to be more than an assistant to him and this annoyed Gabriel who couldn't stop dreaming about her.
"I won't let you out of this house! You can't walk around in the streets of Paris all alone at 2am, you could get lost, or even worse."
"Gabriel! Stop it for gods sake! I only came here to make sure that you wouldn't be so stupid to kill yourself. Now let go of me!"
The harder she tried to get out of his grip the stronger it got and within seconds Nathalie wasn't able to move.
She desperately looked up at Gabriel's face to see that he was absolutely pissed at her, but as he took one close look at her she looked so breathtaking in that dress, and although her hair was a mess it still fit her so well.
As Gabriel got lost in his thoughts she finally freed herself from his hands and began to run down the marble stairs.
Nathalie tried to hurry so he wouldn't catch up with her but since she was wearing high heels running on the slippery floor wasn't easy.
She almost made it out the door when Gabriel caught her hand and pulled her back, this caused her to slip and fall right into his arms.
"Fine Gabriel you win." Nathalie sighed as she noticed a smile appear on his face.
"Finally I have succeeded!" he said with his Hawk Moth voice that caused Nathalie to giggled a little.
"Come here my little Mayura." he picked her up and carried Nathalie back to his room where he gently placed her down onto the soft mattress.
The assistant couldn't lie to herself he was pretty attractive, and although she never thought he would like her back, he didn't seem stuck on the idea of bringing Emelie back anymore.
But deep down she knew there was no possible way he could forget his wife so that's why Nathalie tried to move on with Martin, but now both of them wanted her and she didn't know who she liked better.
"Nathalie?...Nathalie?"
"Y-yes?" Gabriel's sudden calling brought her focus back to reality and before she knew it Gabriel was sitting next to her on the bed, looking down at the assistant as if she was some prey.
"D-does it bother you?" He questioned again, but since Nathalie couldn't remember anything she needed to ask:
"What?"
"If I'm here? If you prefer I could sleep on the couch."
"What no-! I mean obviously that wouldn't be comfortable for you so-..."
"Whatever makes you feel comfortable would be fine by me. But if it's not a problem then I'll stay here."
"Y-yeah...that's fine." Nathalie mumbled as she watched Gabriel lay down and fall asleep next to her, and now she couldn't hide her feelings for him that she has tried to abolish a long time ago.
"Nathalie aren't you gonna to lie down to sleep?"
"What-oh-uhh yeah..." so she carefully slid under the blanket and next to him, looking at Gabriel with his eyes closed but as he could sense her staring he opened his eyes to spot his assistant endlessly glaring at him.
"Is everything okay?"
"Y-yes sir, I apologize for staring."
"You don't need to be so formal with me anymore Nathalie, we're in private."
"W-what is that supposed to mean?!?"
For a moment Nathalie got scared as Gabriel used a much more friendly tone with her that almost seems seductive.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I just meant that there's no need to call me sir and act like 'professional' business partners."
"B-but we are only...business partners."
"Are we now? You sleeping in my bed sure isn't a good example for that."
"I told you I could go home but you insisted-"
"Calm down, it was a joke, we'll be whatever you want us to be, may that be work partners or more."
Gabriel smiled as he closed his eyes and left Nathalie absolutely speechless.

*in the morning*
As the sun shined through the curtains Nathalie's eyes automatically opened.
She was just twisting and turning around when she spotted all of the missed calls and unread messages she received.