5

"It's alright sir, you'll get better soon." Nathalie patted his back as Gabriel threw up for the 5th time in a row.
"God fucking damn it, the next thing I know is that I'm next to Emelie in her coffin."
Gabriel coughed whilst cleaning him mouth with a towel.
"Sir why did you take it? You knew these were very dangerous pills and yet you still-"
Gabriel sighed as he took her face into his palm and leaned down, closer to his assistant.
Once she managed to gain enough confidence to look up at him Gabriel inhaled before saying:
"You." He dragged his thumb down her pretty pink lips that didn't reply. "I was sooo jealous of Martin, and I couldn't help but try to forget."
"Y-you were jealous?"
"Yes jealous! Because I can't have you! Because I can't adore you the way he does! Because I have to act 'professional' when you're around...oh god if only you would know all of the unprofessional things I want to do with you."
Gabriel disappointedly sighed as he pulled his hand away and walked out of the bathroom leaving Nathalie absolutely shocked.
"S-sir? Y-you-"
"Yes I know I'm absolutely disgusting for thinking such things. You're perfect and so much younger than me that I shouldn't even be considering these things."
"No-no I-I just-"
"Nathalie please come here, I can't hear you from across the room."

The assistant gulped as she slowly made her way over to the bed and sat down next to him.
At first it was quite awkward as both adults looked at each other dead in the eyes with the urges to make out getting stronger every second, but somehow both of them managed to hide it.
"You know Nathalie, I really feel something for you,...but I have to keep fighting for Emelie."

Gabriel immediately saw how she broke their eyes contact and looked down at the floor embarrassed. "I promised...and I know I also promised not to hurt you anymore but please just one last time, help me out. I'll raise your paycheck-"
"There's no need sir-...I'll do it...for you."
She smiled whilst Gabriel dragged his index finger down the outline of her face making Nathalie want to lean closer.
But this time instead of resisting the assistant did indeed melt into his touch which only dragged her face closer to his.
Now as Gabriel stared down at her lips he wondered what would happen if he would just-
"Sir-" Nathalie whispered as her breathing became uneasy which only excited him even more.
"Nathalie move if you don't want me to kiss you right here and now."
To that she froze in place and waited until Gabriel couldn't resist anymore and he just pushed her back whilst they connected their lips.
The assistant went along with everything he was doing because she didn't care that she just acted as a distraction, in fact she tried to enjoy every second of his affection.
"Nathalie are you sure you want to do this?Aren't you together with Martin?"
Gabriel stopped for a second which got Nathalie vigorously shaking her head whilst she guided his hands back onto her.
"Aren't you jealous?" Nathalie quietly mumbled as she slowly sat down in his lap and held Gabriel's face with both of her hands.
"Oh so fucking bad."
"Well then-" she pressed her body tight against his and kissed Gabriel like there was no tomorrow.

Whilst Nathalie kept on endlessly kissing him Gabriel tried to free her from that tight turtleneck but he just couldn't get it off of her.
"Nathalie calm down dear, you can kiss me all you want in a second, just let me take this off of you."
The designer pleaded to which Nathalie nodded, and finally he managed to take off her clothing.

After that the kissing went on for a couple more minutes before both adults pulled away gasping for air.
"O-oh god...I would continue but Adrien is home-..."
"And if I promise to be quiet?"
"Nathalie, it's best if we don't continue, you're together with Martin and I don't want to get in the way of that. Plus I still have a wife...dead or alive."
They both went quiet for a little while before Nathalie responded.
"I'm sorry sir, we should've never even gotten to this point." She looked down at herself, almost naked.
But suddenly when she looked back Gabriel gave her an unexpected hug.
"It's alright, I just don't want you feeling guilty so please stay here for the night."
Nathalie didn't even want to disagree so she immediately nodded and before she knew it she was cuddled together with her boss.