44

"Well you know when we sort of pretended to be together...he knew it was fake all along, he knew I only did it because I was scared of him. He knows basically everything!" Nathalie shouted furiously, but she wasn't mad at her boss, she was in fact more mad at herself and her own 'dumbness' to not already leave the country "This man is inescapable!!" She cried throwing her hands around Gabriel's neck and by that pulling herself close to the man who was just as shocked as her.

"It's alright Nath, I'm sure if we continue to 'act' like we're together he is going to believe it!" The designer said carefully not wanting to hurt his already sobbing assistant even more by saying anything stupid, however as of right now it seemed to be the case that everything threw her off and there was no correct way to treat the crying woman, because just from these couple of word she lifted up her head from Gabriel's chest, and shook it vigorously.

"No he won't!" She began "He knows everything!"

"No he doesn't, he simply pretends to, and by that he really gets to you. So next time Tom utters anything, just brush it off, or better yet, don't even hear it."

"Gabriel it's not that simple!" The dark haired woman now screamed not only making the designer who was insanely close flinch but also causing him to tear up from her strong words and the fact that Nathalie used his actual name instead of sir. This way it felt more personal to the grey haired man, therefore more hurtful.

"I-...ok then." He mumbled turning around and 'breaking' her arms off of his neck. "I guess I don't understand anything!"

"Oh no that's not what I mean! Of course you do! You're great help b-but-...right now the situation is much more complicated than you think."

"Right." Gabriel spat whilst stepping away and almost completely waking away but luckily Nathalie managed to grab his arm before he could've gone far, and so by pulling back her superior, she exchanged a very serious look with him.

"Seriously sir!" The woman said "I never meant to offend you."

However the designer simply rolled his eyes and made it clear that he wasn't at all comforted by the words of his assistants.

"Great now we're back to sir!" Said he "Next thing you know I'm a stranger."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Nathalie!" Gabriel suddenly, without a warning yelled, and then proceeded to grab the innocent woman's shoulders "Look Nathalie you once or twice occasionally say my name, and that makes me feel very...very honored. It even lightens up my day. However now that you've said it in not a nice way I am quite hurt, and also when you switch back to calling me sir I feel even more hurt. It's like we don't even know each other."

"Oh Gabriel." She frowned "I didn't know that. I would've never meant to hurt you if I would've known you felt so much good about me calling you by your name."

"Well...now you know."

"Yes." The assistant smiled "so I'll make an effort to call you by your name whenever we're in private. Is that good sir-I MEAN-Gabriel?"

Immediately the man's eyes lightened up and without hesitation he began nodding at her
"Wonderful." Gabriel whispered before laying a kiss on his employee's cheek unexpectedly, then pretending that nothing happened, but Nathalie couldn't just let this go so easily.
So like before she pulled him back and with that also kissed him back.