114|Skirt

I wish Harley and I did this five years ago when I was dancing by myself at the party and he was walking up to me.

I wish we got to kiss then like we are now.

In the middle of the dance floor, everyone is dirty dancing against each other and being idiots while Harley and I are trying not to find a bedroom in this house.

"Fuck it, the backseat sounds great right now," he pants pulling our lips apart.

I am that drunk I'd probably fall over on my way out, Harley hasn't had too much to drink because he doesn't trust a single man here and doesn't wanna be too tipsy that he wouldn't be able to fight them off.

He wanted me to have fun though and I've had fun.

Now I wanna have even more fun with Harley in the back of his car which thankfully is down the road in a dark area.

I think he planned our sex place when we showed up.

He grabs my hand. Harley might not be that drunk but he is high. And not from a joint, from ecstasy.

He gave me not even half a pill because he doesn't know how I'd react and said next time I wanna try it I am trying it with just him around to see how I go.

Treating me like some baby.

I asked him if he's injected anything in him and he said 'no I don't do that unpleasant kind of drug injection' thankful because I could never watch Harley do that.

When we get outside he tosses me over his shoulder like there aren't people around and i'm not in a small skirt.

He likes my outfit.

It's a black dress, backless but has like straps going across it, and it's short but not too tight around my butt it's more like loose there but tight everywhere else.

Those big hands of his have been trying to get between my legs all night.

He walks us down the road and when we reach the car he pulls me down.

With a squeeze of my ass with his hand that hand moves to the back door and opens for me to accommodate.

"You in first, I like bouncing," I say and he is in the middle seat within a second of those words. I get in and close the door, his hands already on my hips as I climb onto him to straddle his big thighs.

His hands move down to my hips and he presses me firmer against him.

He also added that if he drinks too much his dick doesn't work properly because of it.

I lean down to kiss him and roll my hips against him as his hands slide over my ass and go under my dress.

He pats there a few times then pulls his lips from mine.

"Where are the panties?" he asks and I feel him get harder underneath me. "They're in your pocket," I say.

"Ohhh you gave them to me, you cheeky girl tormenting me the whole night," he smirks.

I kiss him again, and while he's more on the weak side from drugs I wanna try and dominate him.

I haven't been able to explore his mouth because he's so dominant and wants full control over me.

I push my tongue past his lips when he parts them and his hand squeezes my ass.

My tongue twists with his and I moan when he slides a finger through my slits.

Rubbing my clit now. I slide my hand down between us and I undo the buttons on his pants to get them undone.

I pull his cock out and then pull back to go and take my dress off.

"Nooo, keep the dress on you look beautiful," he says and my drunk self decides to show how giddy that made me.

"Just pull the front down to let your breasts out," he says pulling my straps down to pull the top part of the dress down until my boobs are out.

I lift the front of my dress slightly to guide his cock into me and I moan when I lower myself onto him.

He lets out a groan and I kiss him again his hands move to my hips again and he goes to raise me but I stop him.

"No, I'm gonna make us both cum while you have your hands behind your back," I say.

"Whatever you like princess," he smirks and puts his hands behind his back which makes his muscles flex.

I kiss him again, I'm gonna start off in a taunting way to tease him then work my way up faster.

I raise my hips and slowly lower myself back onto him and I pull back.

I did this with Decklan once he wanted to touch me but I wouldn't let him.

Harley watches me as I raise and drop my hips. He looks my body all over softly gazing. I grin and get a little faster, only a little I wanna keep this slow pace to tease him.

His hips rise under me wanting me to speed up. I roll my hips and unhurriedly take all of him as I do.

I gradually speed up and pant as I really dig him inside of me.

His breathing picks up and his teeth grits. "Bella, if you keep going this slow, i'm gonna carry you back to that party and fuck you right on the coffee table in front of everyone," he pants.

"Mhm," I say.

I bounce a pick faster and moan from the nice feeling.

I grab his shoulders and get an even quicker pace I see his hands go to move as his hips buck.

He groans and lifts his hips again like he's getting impatient.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him which also helps me get faster.

Then I feel his hands at my hips. He isn't doing anything he's just acting desperate to touch me.

He squeezes my sides while we kiss. I moan into his mouth.

I feel his legs tense under me. He wraps his arms completely around me and slides down a bit.

Next thing I know he's thrusting up into me fastly.

"Harley!" I moan loudly as he slams into me defeating my orgasm. It went from getting loud to being loud. He's going so hard that it sounds like he's beating me.

He leans forward slightly with me and tenses. I feel him spill into me with a moan.

_____
Lol