54|Blocked

I'm sitting in class I'm sitting next to Sophia the girl who's obsessed with Jaxon, I mean I don't blame her he is a sight and she can have him but still, he's mine so she best fuck off.

He's mine she probably knows of his scheme, but he's mine so she can wait to have him.

I'm with him but talks about how hot he is and how good he is in bed she says to one of the girls that are across from her.

"How's your mum?" Sophia asks then fake gasps. "I'm sorry... I forgot... She's dead," she stops herself from laughing.

"Ha-ha, so funny," I mock her.

"Is Jaxon good in bed?" She asks. "Oh wait, you are a prude... Sorry forgot."

"You... Think you are funny? You just sound fucking stupid, I can't wait for your mother to die, I'm gonna annoy the fuck out of you," I say.

I'm not gonna let her intimidate me her looks are flawless, how would he not choose her over me?

He says he doesn't like girls like her to everyone including her but he's gotta be lying right?

Maybe I'm just feeling self-conscious today that's why I'm thinking of this.

Because I know i'm not his type.

"Is he good in bed Soph?" One of the girls asks. "Oh yes he is, I could get that dick every day if she weren't in the way," She says.

Is she serious? That's my boyfriend she's talking about fucking slut.

Meh, we are gonna be done later today anyway.

"Ah, Jaxon can fuck me anytime he wants rough, raw all fours hmm my personal favorite has to be riding, especially his dick," She says.

She's so fucking annoying.

"Jeez you're lucky B you get all of him I bet he's good at eating you out, I'd have my legs wide open for him any day anywhere... Oh, I keep forgetting you are a prude," She pouts.

The bell finally rang I couldn't wait to get away from Sophia I wanted to find Jaxon I walk out of the classroom and start looking for him.

I search for ten minutes no sign of him I walk to the back of the school maybe he was there.

I stop before I turn a corner and I hear the words. "Stop fucking touching me!" I look around the corner to see Sophia and Jaxon but here's the problem that was Sophia who said that.

I walk up to them. "What the fuck is going on here." I feel my voice crack.

"Your so-called boyfriend here is trying to get in my pants," She says I believe her.

"Jesus have some respect Jaxon," I say in a mocking way. "Not every woman wants to fuck you."

He looks at me confused. "Well, you do," He says. "If I did we'd be having sex, remember what I said?" I ask.

"I said I don't want that whore of a dick near me, and I meant it, you think I wouldn't know your secret little game with your friends?" I ask.

"Ha, she knew," Sophia laughs.

"How do you know?" he asks, oh he looks angry.

"You don't need to know, but I have eyes everywhere," I say. His teeth grit and he walks closer to me.

"Baby please, they think I don't want you but I do and I also want Ten grand, I can give you most of it if you want?" He whispered.

"Ah, I'm good, I'd rather not," I say.

He frowns. "You don't believe anything I say do you?" He asks. "Well not fault you are a liar," I say and raise my brows.

"Sophia go away, I need to speak with Bella in private," Jaxon says and she happily walks away.

"We don't need to talk, you need help," I say.

"It's you that needs to find help when I get ahold of you," he says treading toward me. His fists clench.

I don't think Jaxon has ever laid a hand on me before.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask.

He gets closer and my legs don't move and his arm raises with his fist. I flinch preparing for a hit.

It's gonna hurt more mentally with Jaxon.

I wanted to believe so badly that he changed. My eyes well up, I'm just gonna let him hit me. It's not gonna hurt as much as Harley or Axel hitting me right?

I take a deep breath.

Is he gonna hit me or what?

I open my eyes slightly. I see the back of a hand in front of my face so I fully open my eyes.

I glance at the arm holding the hand in my face. I see a scar, I look to where Jaxon is and the hand is blocking his fist.